🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

My first time wearing these and I might have to put these over my Hot Lavas; although I might be biased since green is my favorite color. (Plus I only have the 2014 Hot Lavas which don't pop as much as the '08 pair.)
Ahhh... what could have been.

15325845956_fdd65b66ec.jpg

Is anyone having any problems with shipping from KicksUSA for the ATC III's?  I placed my order on 7/7/15 and it still says "processing".  Just wondering if I'm the only one or not.  Thanks in advance!

I didbt get the techs but i ordered from them recently.
Mine said processing too and still does on the website but i got a shipping email the day after i ordered so u might wanna check your email. Should have tracking in the shipping email.

My shoes came today. Fedex took 7 days tho. Shoes smell like kickusa let animals urinate in my shoes before they shipped tho :x

^^ Same as above. I had white tissue wrapped around mine with a sticker holding it together plus a free sticker. I've never been more impressed with a shoe delivery. :smile:

I got the white tissue wrapped but no sticker [emoji]128046[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] wheres my sticker kickusa [emoji]128529[/emoji] and stop letting your animals pee in my shoes [emoji]128046[/emoji][emoji]128040[/emoji][emoji]128059[/emoji][emoji]128048[/emoji][emoji]128055[/emoji][emoji]128053[/emoji][emoji]128060[/emoji]

Just wanted to shout out to all of you. Thanks for taking part in this thread. Sharing my love for shoes, in particular Agassi's, is freaking awesome. Love this thread.

I hear you, but i think i can wait it out, and maybe grab two pair for almost the price of one 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Yea you'll definitely get a 2 for the price at some point but can't go the summer without them. You'll see what I'm talking about when you get a pair. Swoosh account? Whoa!

Last edited:
Yea you'll definitely get a 2 for the price at some point but can't go the summer without them. You'll see what I'm talking about when you get a pair. Swoosh account? Whoa!
yeah, somebody i know asked me if i needed anything with it..

they're only gonna be there for a little while, so i figured id have them use it  for me as much as they can before they dip  
laugh.gif

I'm curious if the all white will sell stateside. May need to look overseas for a second pair.

anyone in need of US Open 2s for the low? Sz 11 DS for well under retail. Friend of mine is letting them go and figured I'd let the ATC crew get dibs...If they were a 10.5 they would be mine 
mad.gif
Almost had an heart attacking thinking it was the ATC US OPEN 1s... can't believe how grail-ed they've become since 21M release

Those ATC 3 are instacopped, man nike...first the command forces now these!!!!!!  I am so ready, about to put in my order :smile:

Back
Top Bottom