🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Was jus bout to post those. White/orange maybe ... that blue, um no

Last edited:
Best $51.43 spent in awhile lol. Cant beat that price for these. Wish I wouldve got the volts for that price instead of paying reg retail. So does anyone know if anymore og colorways of the 3 are coming out or are they moving on to the 4s?

View media item 1859576

Best $51.43 spent in awhile lol. Cant beat that price for these. Wish I wouldve got the volts for that price instead of paying reg retail. So does anyone know if anymore og colorways of the 3 are coming out or are they moving on to the 4s?
Just got mine in mail today as well!  Love them.

Any word on 3/4's?

Feeling those poor man's australian open 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Saw them today... the materials were quite nice... plush suede, soft leather... still meh tho. 

I like both new colorways but there is so much coming out 2016 that I am not likely to pick either one up. I´m aready starting to pass "must haves" for me and it´s ony 1 week into the year 
laugh.gif

I like those sunset IIs up there. Might cop if price gets below $70.
Do not want them other joints.

Last edited:
Wow so maybe they really are retroing yet again? That tongue label should be og. I'm curious to see if the lava is as bad as the 2014 color.
From the few pics we got it seems that the color grey and hot lava are closer to the OGs and the corrected heel bump so I'm excited maybe we will get some more ATC II OG cws :nerd:

Too hard to tell about the lava from the pics but for sure the heel looks more true to the original. I can't get past that tag on the tongue though.

Too hard to tell about the lava from the pics but for sure the heel looks more true to the original. I can't get past that tag on the tongue though.
Yeah it rubs me the wrong way as well. I really hope they don't change the tongue tag that would be a bummer for me

Wow so maybe they really are retroing yet again? That tongue label should be og. I'm curious to see if the lava is as bad as the 2014 color.

Looks like rotten tomatoes again but a closer grey. This tongue label... grey eyelets?... ain't hot lavas again Nike are playing with us...

Last edited:
Looks like rotten tomatoes again but a closer grey. This tongue label... grey eyelets?... ain't hot lavas again Nike are playing with us...

Yea I have a feeling that they'll screw up the lava again. Already disappointed that it's the shiny print as well.

Back
Top Bottom