🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Last edited:
I'd be pleasantly shocked if Nike released any sort of apparel for the IV's. Didn't hardly release a darn thing for the II's and III's. Kinda pathetic if you ask me.

Wish they would release some kind of tshirt when the iv 's release

Yea the've done a bad job with the gear. They retroed some flaming ball shirts around 08 and then had the Air Tech Challenge I retro shirts too. It was nice to see them at least bring out the Agassi rules world shirt and the hit the ball as loud as you can. But they need to do a lot more.

eek.gif
Amazing stuff from Sampras...

Not sure how I feel about those II's. I really want to like them, but those perforations... meh. I'll probably cop the blue pair if they get hit the right price.

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! That brings back so memories of me sitting in the living room watching the final with him & Andres Gomez. Cried when he lost (was 13 and wanted him to win SO BAD). Thanls for posting the vid. Is there any more from that interview? Repped sir!!! :smile:

He also talks about it in his book Open. Yea anytime Agassi lost it was devastating. He was such a better player than Gomez and should have beat Courier in the French Open Final. But like he said in the book, when he played Gomez he was just worried about his hair falling out because it wasn't secured in properly using a bobby pin.

Taking it back to the first time I ever lost a #TENNIS match... https://t.co/3ecPbOo0mD

With Education, There is Hope!!! https://t.co/CIzfJPt5oU

Last edited:
Maybe Nike should listen to Andre and start putting the right shade on their shoes.

Peace,
J

Yea they need to get his input on everything. To mess up already the next retro in 2016 is inexcusable. Gray eyelets on the bottom and probably a muted lava again along with the wrong tongue tag smh.

Does anyone know where I can get the black white flares size 11 at discount?  Don't want to pay retail for them, my friend said pretty poor quality.  Thank you for any help!

Last edited:
I posted this a while ago but it was funny when the interviewer called out Nike for their boring designs with the current players on the tour. Go to 1:09 in. Andre mentions that he is hoping to be able to help them get back on track.

√

Last edited:
@KB24strikesagain
 thank you for the vids.  Speaking of Open, it's still one of the best books I've ever read.

Agreed. Definitely my favorite.

Same here. Got it the day it released in Costco & I read it in 2 days! I've never read a book that quick. Just couldn't put it down as I can remember what/where I was for ALOT of his matches and such. An amazing read!

Same here. Got it the day it released in Costco & I read it in 2 days! I've never read a book that quick. Just couldn't put it down as I can remember what/where I was for ALOT of his matches and such. An amazing read!
@KB24strikesagain  @05FordGT  so true.  I couldn't put it down either.  The matches were so vivid in my memory reading along.  And I love how "open" he was with everything.  

Back
Top Bottom