🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

very tempting to cop
tired.gif

I sent an email to tennis warehouse Europe they said they will get some but towards the end of the year.
Shipping from them is 24 euro to the states So around 30$.
Anyone else notice kickz has almost a fsr of pinstripes ?

Last edited:
I sent an email to tennis warehouse Europe they said they will get some but towards the end of the year.
Shipping from them is 24 euro to the states So around 30$.

End of the year? ? Ain't nobody got time to wait til new years eve

Nike told retailers to move back release to 8/1. Maybe they caught wind of the selling early and squashed it. Kickz never did advertise them on Twitter but they did the Jordan 5 Metallic.

Last edited:
Just snagged a 10.5 UK. Hoping grabbing a half size lower doesn't effect me too much.

i did the same. ordered a US 10 instead of my normal 10.5 so here's to hoping they fit ok. i should be good tho. just got tired of waiting so i pulled the trigger when i saw the chance. glad i did as they apparently took them down. we shall see what happens. :nerd: if/when they pop back up, i'll grab another pair in my normal 10.5

Last edited:
I wish , like everyone else , that we could just get a concrete answer. Will these release in USA !!!! Anyone know Andre's number. Maybe he knows!

It will be interesting if Nike does an event with Agassi next month before the Open. Maybe they will release some of the IV's in the U.S. by then.

Last edited:
To mark the 25th anniversary of his 1st round loss to Aaron Krickstein. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom