🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

He helped out another woman on the tour with some pointers so I'm sure he is just doing the same thing. She was probably in the area or wanted his advice and asked him to stop by since that's in Vegas is my guess.

Last edited:
IMG_7508.PNG

Pretty good price. Kicks USA had them for the best price when they went on sale. I had no problem paying retail when they came out. Then got them on discount later as well.

I hope we get something for us open
Doubt it though at the rate we are going here.
Anyone here any rumors ?

I'd pay $250-300 for some new 2017 kiwi or marina. But would never for a pair 17 years old that you couldn't wear lol that's just crazy $1000

I don't think were going to get any more 4s. The kiwi pair would've been a great summer release. We're already mid way through summer.

Just a heads up, Tech Challenges are starting to pop up at ROSS.

Not sure the model, but saw the pair with the flaming ball on the heel tab Purple/Orange for $49.99 yesterday.

That's the ATC III voltage purple. That's a great price. They should have retailed at that price since they didn't include the og speckled black and white on the collar.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Where's J0e? We need some good news. What about that tease about the air tech challenge future that he made last month?

The only thing he told me was there was going to be another 2 but he doesn't think it will come out now.

Meh, Wonder if nikes plan to cut 25% of their sneaker market has anything to do with the atc decline? Probably since these aint considered to "popular" by the mainstream

The last couple of twos have been more limited than a quick strike release. Only a few sites and maybe an fsr and not even in the U.S. The black and white pair would have been a nice release, especially since Andre was wearing them. They release sweatshirts for them and barely any shoes.

I hope they release the Air Tech Challenge Huarache again. Looking at the current tennis offering (barricade, vapor) is kinda meh...

The only thing he told me was there was going to be another 2 but he doesn't think it will come out now.
Ah interesting. Another 2 what? atc models in general? And not coming out now, meaning they will release later? Thanks btw. Sorry if you don't know the answers.

Ah interesting. Another 2 what? atc models in general? And not coming out now, meaning they will release later? Thanks btw. Sorry if you don't know the answers.

Yeah I don't know details/color way of the model he was referencing but he said another atc2 but he doesn't think it will come out now.

I think we can assume that was the white/black/lava atc2 Agassi was wearing recently at Wimbledon. It seems to make sense with the timing of his comment and Agassi wearing that pair.

Back
Top Bottom