🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

B0240733-A78D-47FF-B5EB-9DED35E63ABE.jpeg
Which “Ginger (Not Ginger)” are you guys pining for? Was lucky enough to get my hands on a Marina Low in pristine condition with only midsole issues.

Lowkey interested in the Poison Green ATC2's on ebay. What year were they, 2014?

Yeah, 2014. I thought they were pretty cool, that color scheme could've been an og colorway.

Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-II-Poison-Green.jpg

Hey guys, if you can grab them cheap, do it. I snagged a pair off eBay when they went for cheap ($60) and I'm glad I did. Definitely could have been an OG colorway!! Very vibrant green. Love the look of them!!

What do you guys like more 2s, 3s, or 4s? Im a 3s guy. I haven't worn my Wimbledon 1 ATC2 or French Open 1 ATC2. I've only worn my ATC4 cerise maybe twice?

2's are more significant overall... but for me, 3's and 4's are very close... followed by 2's.

Reactions: ARK
I love 2 3 and 4’s. 4’s are my favorite though.
If they retro’d all the 4 OG and nothing else ever, I could live with that lol
But would love some LwP and the shirts And shorts to go with it .

IMO in regards to future Agassi releases, it really needs to be hitting it from all angles with marketing with this line. We here all followed each release (and possible clothing) but the average buyer had no idea these were even there. When I started stockpiling all the retro ATC II's couple years back I cannot tell you how many times people stopped and asked me where on earth I got those, they need a pair of those, when did this come out, "OMG." The man on the street just did not know. Meanwhile everyone on planet earth, even those who don't follow shoes, knew the black Jordan 3 NA was releasing the week it released. It's apples to oranges, but... You cant expect these retro lines to be profitable and successful without creating even just a little hype. It's up to Nike to figure that part out. Perhaps it does entail slapping it on the rapper of the moment, I dont know.

Also, we may say "but none of the young buyers even knows of Agassi anymore" which is true. But none of these HS/college kids can name a single Nirvana song either yet all of them are wearing their vintage tees at every festival you can find.

Reactions: ARK
i got them poison greens in a size 12 ds, im thinking about getting rid of them, im not a fan after seeing them IRL.

Back
Top Bottom