🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

5A59C62B-DEB2-40AB-8DAD-D211887ECE0E.jpeg

Nike, you can’t deny me. :nthat:

Wound up waiting and grabbed a pair from SX for $185 plus shipping. Not terrible.

BUT...there is a problem with SX. I have a $20 off code. I entered it, and my bill showed $178.95. Yet, when I get the PayPal email, it shows the full price. WTH?!!! I emailed them to let them know of the problem. Gotta see if I get anything back. They may have a problem that the code doesn't actually register when it goes through in regards to the payment sent. I hope it's not that way, or they fix it after the fact.

What's the point of giving a code, that shows money off, but once the money is sent, NEVER FREAKING WORKS?!!!

Wound up waiting and grabbed a pair from SX for $185 plus shipping. Not terrible.

BUT...there is a problem with SX. I have a $20 off code. I entered it, and my bill showed $178.95. Yet, when I get the PayPal email, it shows the full price. WTH?!!! I emailed them to let them know of the problem. Gotta see if I get anything back. They may have a problem that the code doesn't actually register when it goes through in regards to the payment sent. I hope it's not that way, or they fix it after the fact.

What's the point of giving a code, that shows money off, but once the money is sent, NEVER FREAKING WORKS?!!!

Now you’re on team buy resale :lol:

see it’s not so bad

Damn I hope this isn’t the only release. I broke out the white pair this week thinking these were gonna be a breeze to cop. After wearing the white pair and feeling how comfy they are. Imma need these fr.

If I do pay resale I’m waiting until pairs from today get in-hand. Prices should drop some more. I hope. :frown:

I never said I wasn't. The price has to be fair, not ridiculous. 👍 Now if they credit my PayPal the $20, I can live with $178 shipped.

Oh my bad. That’s a good price though. Even when these randomly restock in the larger sizes they will still be hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom