šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink RaceršŸŽ¾

There isnā€™t a 2nd drop for RG. Itā€™s just your ā€˜spidey sense tinglingā€™ Lol
Nothing is dropping for the RG since most of it was out during the OG clay season and everything is on sale now.
Never underestimate Nike, after that nonsense with Drakeā€™s 4s anything is possible

True, but even if I knew about something, I wouldnā€™t/couldnā€™t say.

6880CDC2-25AF-437F-AB8A-5793108805E4.gif

I've mentioned it earlier that there was a forum member on tennis talk who was in the UK (I believe) who was told by their local shop owner that another Agassi release would be in 2021. This can't be a one and done thing. Nike's dumb but they can't be that dumb to only do it once. They have a perpetual gold mine just sitting in Archives waiting to come back.

I dont know other countries but for Mexico they are pulling out of NDC all Nike Tennis plus other sports and they say they will evaluate in a future if they bring it back.

:emoji_slight_frown:
Terrible move by Nike !

Think I was just able to get the T-shirt that looks like the crew that we are all trying to get. Popped back up in XL Nike app
Hope doesnā€™t get canceled. Now says out of stock

The T-shirts are back to normal. No more felt tennis ball feel. Which I didnā€™t mind
Waiting on the black one from somewhere. Lol
598D1B9C-1DED-4809-A2F1-0577B8EBC57B.jpeg
They arenā€™t really back to normal. Itā€™s been like that screen print style since the first sets came out couple seasons ago. Nike wanted to experiment with the ā€˜tennis ball fuzzā€™ style, but imo it didnā€™t sell very well.

I just put in a ā€œpre-orderā€ for the light concord long sleeve tee on midwest sports. Supposedly itā€™s estimated to ship by 9/30. Donā€™t mind the wait I just hope that it actually happens.

Back
Top Bottom