🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Reporting about the pants sizing, I'm about 6ft33/1m93 tall long legged, 37.5in/95cm waist and glad I finally decided to go for a XL. L would have been too short. A bit roomy but good as a warmer wearing shorts under.
Flat waist 18.5inches/46cm with elastic belt, length 42i/106.5cm.

Mail call from Nike. Had to get the last ember polo in a S. Normally wear M–L and these fit like a slim M. Will try to find someone to swap sizes with since I prefer a looser fit. Colour is closer to the 2014’s but more red than pink.

BC2891AF-BF64-4E2F-A982-C8B4C5A2E1A0.jpeg

Just got these in the mail today. Looking forward to seeing how they hold up on the court. :smile:

20200923_221019.jpg

By the way for anyone that is fan of Andre Agassi or Pete Sampras I'm putting together a video documentary on their first ever grand slam meeting at the 1990 US Open.

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Who has them in stock currently? Where did you grab these from? May have to grab them, even though they aren't as long & thin as the OG ones.

Reporting about the pants sizing, I'm about 6ft33/1m93 tall long legged, 37.5in/95cm waist and glad I finally decided to go for a XL. L would have been too short. A bit roomy but good as a warmer wearing shorts under.
Flat waist 18.5inches/46cm with elastic belt, length 42i/106.5cm.

That's why I went with an XL. I'm 6' but with an 34" inseam and wanted extra room as I always wear shorts under my warm-up pants. I love these!!

I dont know they Legit or not , but at this price Point (newsletter code TSN10 - 10% off) i could not resist . But Paypal will regulate in case 😄

I dont know they Legit or not , but at this price Point (newsletter code TSN10 - 10% off) i could not resist . But Paypal will regulate in case 😄

It feels a little bit frustrating not being able to get the wash knit black short yet so I couldn't resist to get this one... I have already one in size M, so I went size S on this one ( in this way 2 different looks).

Who has them in stock currently? Where did you grab these from? May have to grab them, even though they aren't as long & thin as the OG ones.

I bought mine from Tennis Plaza and Midwest Sports.

Midwest Sports still has the purple one.

I think they're also both available at Tennis Warehouse.

cancelled my order for a black hat

material looks heavy in pics and I'd like something light

how is it in person?

I love them. I have 3 volts, 2 whites, and 2 blacks. They aren’t heavy necessarily but aren’t a light material either. Just middle of the road for me.

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for a size small white CC logo t-shirt, PM me. Just looking to get back what I paid + shipping costs to you. Still has the tags on it.

The colors for HO20 are: Dark Atomic Teal, Healing Jade , Speed Yellow, Cactus Flower, Orange, Medium Olive, Pink Blast, and Grey. Nadal will continue to wear the same design for SP21 in scarlet red/coral, and mint w/ purple.

mint w/ purple sounds promising, could go for ZC4 in that color

Looks like they had the blue denim shorts but sold out. And only showing the ember red T-shirt in a couple sizes as well
Surprised an actual tennis site got them.

Need to get my head out of the sand. Missed those links yesterday for the ember polo. Someone PM me or something if a size L pops up on any reputable website. TIA

With all the different clothes being released, I don't remember what the consensus was on the archive polo. Was it TTS? And if so, was it at all loose at TTS or did one need to go up a size to get the loose fit? I see TWE has them, the total is basically retail plus shipping here but they don't have an XL. I'd only get the XL so I have extra room when I wear a t shirt under it. My jacket size is 42 in my suit. Just wondering if I should jump on the L or wait till I find an XL. Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom