🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

http://blog.tennis-warehouse.com/tennis-shoes-apparel/sneak-peek-nike-air-tech-challenge-2/

rs1-1024x767.jpg

In the early 90s, a young and brash Andre Agassi was redefining tennis. His long hair and jean shorts combined with his aggressive playing style and natural rock star flair to ignite a revolution in the game.

His Nike shoes embodied his personality and aggressive style of play. With the help of legendary sneaker designer Tinker Hatfield, one of the most memorable tennis shoes of all time was created, the Air Tech Challenge II.

They’re back and available soon at Tennis Warehouse.  Get your pair of these limited edition kicks while you can. They drop on Saturday, April 26.

Indeed.  I think this is their first retro.  They carried the Zoom Tennis Trainer, but those were a performance shoe.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember seeing some sizes of the Air Oscillate a few years back on TW... Would those have qualified as being retroed?  I think they were still performance models, and I wish I had bought a pair.

Yeah thanks again, no tax but with shipping it came out about $5 more than ordering from NDC. Except now I won't have to wake up early whenever they do release. Dude at Corporate was a lot nicer than most boutique employees.

Poison Greens and I'm good to go.

Those trainers were under rated too. Very comfortable and remember getting them for about $40.
I bought 2 pairs and wish I had bought more!  Played through them! 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember seeing some sizes of the Air Oscillate a few years back on TW... Would those have qualified as being retroed?  I think they were still performance models, and I wish I had bought a pair.
You're right!  But they considered the Oscillates to be a performance model!  Hurt my feet though! 

Back
Top Bottom