🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Accepting an L on those FOs .. really want some USO though oh well

All im worried bout Kumquats and Royals now

did Joe get one for you, my man? Hope you have your pair now.
Nop I think that I am at the end of the list so he didn't get a pair for me yet.

But I am not sure that he could though. So I keep on hunting on my side.

The burgundy is growing on me but I don't have the fund to preorder a pair that I would eventually receive last september lol Maybe next month.

Nop I think that I am at the end of the list so he didn't get a pair for me yet.
But I am not sure that he could though. So I keep on hunting on my side.
The burgundy is growing on me but I don't have the fund to preorder a pair that I would eventually receive last september lol Maybe next month.
hmmm... if it werent for you nobody would have known... Sorry... maybe you get lucky tomorow

hmmm... if it werent for you nobody would have known... Sorry... maybe you get lucky tomorow
Yeah no prob but I am not mad because some cool dudes had the chance to get a pair and I just couldn't stay in front of my computer at work, too busy.

There was no fixed time so no worries  
happy.gif

Yeah no prob but I am not mad because some cool dudes had the chance to get a pair and I just couldn't stay in front of my computer at work, too busy.
There was no fixed time so no worries  :D
you are a nice dude, hopefully not too nice[emoji]128521[/emoji] for my part i cant stand the hierachy.

There are some more ATC2 colorways scheduled to release through Sept.

I think that's when the poison green suppose to drop

Well, with the slow rhythm of release all the CW that we quoted here would take at least a year lol

Anybody has information concerning a possible release of Agassi's clothes?

Back
Top Bottom