🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

oooh i got money left over on an amazing GC too

i havent even wore my PGs i bought at retail yet :smh:

Im loving that amazon deal 
pimp.gif

Now I just need the cubes for the same price.... Ill keep waiting 

That amazon listing is funny.  A size 11.5 (my size) was $105.98 LOL.  So...I size up to a 12 and it was indeed $44 with free ship.  It also gave me an opportunity to open an amazon card and get $30 off my order bringing it to $14. 

Not sure if a better price has been posted, but Poison Greens are $44 with free shipping on Amazon. Looks like the price applies to most sizes 9 and above.
http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Challenge-Athletic-Poison-318408-100/dp/B004VNHOJW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418248024&sr=8-1&keywords=poison+green+air+tech&pebp=1418248027941

Whaaaaatttt?! Can someone vouch for the authenticity? Something bout buying Nikes off Amazon for this cheap seems a little suspect.
Mann i was thinking of not copping anymore shoes this year but that deal is good. Last shoe of the year for me.....

Really wish they would throw those garnetts out at that price. Just came up on the Wimbledon's the other day, so it's been a decent week.

Damn man, I found an 11.5 Navy but 229 too much. This would have been perfect but all  the good sizes on any site seem to be capped out at size 11 max. Repped though ^

@van-nostrand i should have read the size chart comparison dude ty 12 is my size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom