🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

What do you think, guys ?

It could be a number of things but as far as shoes that he wore with the A logo, it can range from the Air Zoom Challenge, Air Zoom Pounce, Air Zoom Assailant. I doubt it's any of those for a sp release though. They did retro the Flares once with the A logo though. It could just be the box that the new Flares are shipping in.

Last edited:
It could be a number of things but as far as shoes that he wore with the A logo, it can range from the Air Zoom Challenge, Air Zoom Pounce, Air Zoom Assailant. I doubt it's any of those for a sp release though. They did retro the Flares once with the A logo though. It could just be the box that the new Flares are shipping in.
so maybe we will get a Flare Grand Slam Pack !? Or it is just total BS and someone just wants to be funny.

Last edited:
I was never a fan of these until I got my hands on the lavas. Now I'm on the hunt for the poison greens for the low lol

Some pics I found on ig.

Ooooh. Those aqua flares are cleannnn.
I was never a fan of these until I got my hands on the lavas. Now I'm on the hunt for the poison greens for the low lol
Keep waiting it out. I only see them going lower with all this stuff schedule for the 1st quarter of 2015 by Nike. I never rly liked the lavas...the color was just too impractical for my closet, but I love the French Open (got my pair in the other day...wheeeewwww leather lined shoe) and Photo blue. I'm waitin for the Photo Blues to hit $50. Those poison greens are really nice though.

Keep waiting it out. I only see them going lower with all this stuff schedule for the 1st quarter of 2015 by Nike. I never rly liked the lavas...the color was just too impractical for my closet, but I love the French Open (got my pair in the other day...wheeeewwww leather lined shoe) and Photo blue. I'm waitin for the Photo Blues to hit $50. Those poison greens are really nice though.
[/quote]

Word. I wouldn't mind a pair of photo blues for $50. Lol

This could have been a great first post from him. Instead it's a horrible example of trolling
mean.gif
Your username has me skeptical too.
mean.gif

Ooooh. Those aqua flares are cleannnn.

Them's fightin' words.

I've Poison Greens at multiple Nike Factory stores for $49.97. I'd call any Nike Factory store and ask - ask for a stock locate if they don't have any at your nearest outlet.

Finally broke them out today! If anyone is looking freshcotton has them on sale for 100 but just a few sizes left or else I would probably buy another..

View media item 1365360

Too clean!

I've Poison Greens at multiple Nike Factory stores for $49.97. I'd call any Nike Factory store and ask - ask for a stock locate if they don't have any at your nearest outlet.

Thanks for the heads up. Imma call around tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom