🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Today
20523C8E-17DA-4EF8-BAC4-DFBCF494AF20.jpeg

Give me an atc 3 with zoom in the forefoot and react in the heel with updated upper and I am buying 10 pairs.

I've been preaching to the choir for an Agassi Protro of his old shoes! Nike would make a killing! Make them durable and plentiful and purchasable at all tennis shops and everyone would be happy. It would be the only shoes I'd buy.

So apparently the challenge court items for this year were scratched judging by pics I’ve seen of the us open stuff for this year.

Ugh, don't tell us that?!!! 😭😭😭 Do you happen to have any pics of what was expected to come out via Challenge Court?

So apparently the challenge court items for this year were scratched judging by pics I’ve seen of the us open stuff for this year.

Please share. The last time I checked there were product pages up already for the fall challenge court line.

I'm not stressing it because with the success of the 1990 US Open gear, I don't see how NIke doesn't do something again.

Agreed

And if anything the 2020 season will be significantly more disrupted than this upcoming year. So it would be strange and pretty dumb for Nike to scrap anniversary releases after the success of last years drops

Back
Top Bottom