🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

From mobile/iPad or desktop? Either way, look for the UPLOAD A FILE button and add there, then post the thumbnail. Hope that helps.

86FC4169-DB1A-4F8E-B6AA-9A3F308FE48E.png

6D7E0614-AEBB-49FE-98BD-269D17CCB931.png
Safe to say roger is gone I mean look at nike already going in on Coric after he beat roger, the disrespect nike is doing on Federer is trash if I was Jordan brand sign Federer now, For the record I know Jordan is still basically Nike however they do have theor own stable of Jordan athletes it would make sense for both sides Roger and Jordan brand

How could Jordan brand go behind Nike's back since they are Nike

I'll be honest, I'm willing to give Uniqlo a chance if that's what happens. I'm looking at their website currently (kind of hard to navigate). But a lot of the stuff I do like. Everything is pretty clean. Much better than the stuff Djokovic wore with the huge red logo everywhere. They have very little to no branding on their clothes, which I really like. 99% of things that they sell only have a Uniqlo tag in the collar.
Also, most things that they sell are VERY affordable. Polos are $20-30, hoodies are about $40, and jackets are like $50-70. I was thinking that it's strange that Nike released those Essential RF polos for only $70. Could be that Nike knows that Fed is gone, and they released at a lower price because Fed's Uniqlo gear is going to be significantly cheaper than his Nike equivalent? Normally when they release some type of special collection it'd be $30 more, not less. Just food for thought.

I'll be honest, I'm willing to give Uniqlo a chance if that's what happens. I'm looking at their website currently (kind of hard to navigate). But a lot of the stuff I do like. Everything is pretty clean. Much better than the stuff Djokovic wore with the huge red logo everywhere. They have very little to no branding on their clothes, which I really like. 99% of things that they sell only have a Uniqlo tag in the collar.
Also, most things that they sell are VERY affordable. Polos are $20-30, hoodies are about $40, and jackets are like $50-70. I was thinking that it's strange that Nike released those Essential RF polos for only $70. Could be that Nike knows that Fed is gone, and they released at a lower price because Fed's Uniqlo gear is going to be significantly cheaper than his Nike equivalent? Normally when they release some type of special collection it'd be $30 more, not less. Just food for thought.
Im willing to give uniqlo a shot as well only thing that sucks to me is I like when its all one brand a player is wearing, I mean Fed is my fave athlete of all time it was great that he was with the swoosh I really still cant get my head around Nike doing this it feels as though they are pushing Nadal way more than Roger and I bet Roger is pissed. The way I see it I bet hes like the hell with Nike they treat me like crap why stay? I find it funny how they get Andre back under Nike contract and u cant give the goat a new contract lol just pathetic if u ask me

Im willing to give uniqlo a shot as well only thing that sucks to me is I like when its all one brand a player is wearing, I mean Fed is my fave athlete of all time it was great that he was with the swoosh I really still cant get my head around Nike doing this it feels as though they are pushing Nadal way more than Roger and I bet Roger is pissed. The way I see it I bet hes like the hell with Nike they treat me like crap why stay? I find it funny how they get Andre back under Nike contract and u cant give the goat a new contract lol just pathetic if u ask me
Yeah I hear you

Will be an instense roger watch as he arrives for Wimbledon. lol. What will he be wearing ??

Zero possibility. Nike owns Jordan brand, Nike is Jordan brand.

Good for Fed.

I wanna know what shoes he’ll wear.
I wanna see him stay in Nike shoes. Nike would be stupid to see him go for that. He sells Vapors. Fed = Vapor

Rumors are rumors lol that would of been like Michael Jordan leaving Nike/JB at the end of his career! Ain’t happening

No RF on the heel of the Vapors they just added to Nike.com, but the Cage has the gold Rafa on heel (which looks awesome to me)!

wasn't the RF on the heel in the original images leaked? seems strange that rafa has his but fed doesn't. Im just hoping roger stays with nike honestly

They should have done all the cities of his majors and 1000s
"The RF Men's T-Shirt celebrates Roger Federer’s unmatched greatness by listing every city where he’s won a tournament."
Is CNN reporting? Where's Rotterdam?
Maybe they were in the middle of printing and got to Lille and the news broke that Fed was gone, so they just stopped there lol

Back
Top Bottom