🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Saw these on the Tennis Warehouse Euro site...

NM43LE-1.jpg

But oddly enough Rafa didn't wear them in his first round.

Rafael+Nadal+General+Views+Wimbledon+Opening+EKyBq-GkVWUx.jpg

New fall colorways...

All available at TennisWarehouse and Midwest Sports!

NMV9TWN-1.jpg

NMC43NW-1.jpg

NAMCNY-1.jpg

Love the shoes, the wristbands and Vika is looking crazy hot in that pic.
Also Roger in blue for the USO Again!!!!! Smh :/

No, I don't think so.  Nike's still using the same models from last season, so I doubt they'd spend more one stuff like that... shrinking Nike Tennis-budget? 
mean.gif

Rafa and Fed do each have 2 shirts in their line, so it could be their day-night option.

NMAPRC-GY-1.jpg

NMAPPRF-NV-1.jpg

Anyway up on Tennis Warehouse and Midwest Sports...

NMC43RG-1.jpg

NMV9TRG-1.jpg

NAMCGR-1.jpg

Last edited:
i was thinking that Nike would finish this line on stong note with two cw before it ends.
anyway, im more excited on the new CB for next year.

Here is my Federer Oz Open 14 Polo, the materials and color blocking are off the chain. Not worth $92 of course

^ They say it's worth that much cuz of all the "technology" in it... 
eyes.gif

Really hating Nike Tennis' minimalist approach nowadays.
i was thinking that Nike would finish this line on stong note with two cw before it ends.
anyway, im more excited on the new CB for next year.
They could still have a few good colorways for the year-end WTF's.  

LunarBallistecs can't come soon enough!

Sorry, had to throw another one in there. I'd be dancing if Darth Fed returned. And yes, my username is a Seinfeld reference : )

Allow me to direct you guys to this thread as to why these "retros" are a FAIL.  

It's all in the details! 
mean.gif
 @ Nike for butchering these.

It's a damn shame none of the sneaker blogs have picked-up on the inaccuracies.  As far as they're concerned, it's a solid retro. 
mean.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/537421/offici...ech-challenge-ii-us-open/150_50#post_18574701

A couple more pics.

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-tech-challenge-huarache-retro-tour-yellow-spring-2014.html

OG-Agassi-sample.jpg

OG-agassi-2.jpg

And again, the OG's were called the "Air Challenge Huarache".

They're probably calling these the "Air Tech Challenge Huarache" cuz they used the Air Tech Challenge 3 outsoles on them. 
eyes.gif

7056110341_01cb876675_b.jpg

^ I know it's not an exact recreation, but I still appreciate this bastardized version for what it is...Just won't be paying retail or over for it.

^ Fair enough.

I wish I could get past the "issues" with those, but I just can't.  Everytime I look at those pics, all I see is that damn outsole and what the shoes could have been.

Oh well. 
tired.gif

I feel you though, it sucks when you think about what it could have been. But this seems to be par for the course every time Nike has a retro now (shape & material changes, logo modification, new midsole etc. ) so I treat it like the retro is just an updated version. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom