🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Savile Row's released last year on November 4, so imagine we'll see some release info soon. WTF starts November 9.

Aren't they structurally the same as the regular 9.5's?  The leather adds to the weight and breathability, but essentially the same shoe, no?
My foot was moving too much inside the shoe. No lateral support at least  on me

If they release on NikeLab, it'll be impossible to get online for most folks. It would be great if tennis stores would get them like they did the Saville Rows (I got mine from Tennis Express).

Last edited:

If they release on NikeLab, it'll be impossible to get online for most folks. It would be great if tennis stores would get them like they did the Saville Rows (I got mine from Tennis Express).

AMEN!!

TW, TExp, MidWest, Holabirds...C'mon NIKE!!

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Looking good! Is that pic the real deal or are they customised white ones?

At least you live in the USA. They might as well just release the shoes on Mars, because that's how difficult it is for me to keep up with these drops.

Any release info?

Knowing how JB did it with the Us Open, I reckon that JB releases the day after RF plays his first match and of course, Jordan will PROBABLY be in the stands as well. For those, thinking its a US only release, I'm sure UK Nike.com and Niketown London will likely have pairs.

Seems that backdoor offers are $200 off the top to get the shoes. Doing the math, $200 plus the MSRP $200 plus tax= $416 for the reseller. To pass on the savings on to us, they have to make a profit, so tack on another $200-300 minus the shipping, so that's $680 right there!

Seems that backdoor offers are $200 off the top to get the shoes. Doing the math, $200 plus the MSRP $200 plus tax= $416 for the reseller. To pass on the savings on to us, they have to make a profit, so tack on another $200-300 minus the shipping, so that's $680 right there!
Ain't that funny. To get pairs out the backdoor you gotta take it up the backdoor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom