🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Up on NDC HK.

631458-706_BL1.png

819692-706_BL1.png

From nusi p Twitter.
Plus she has a pic up of the white shirt with "spray paint " across chest

Not many could pull off pink shorts. lol

Last edited:
Wow, I wonder who will be wearing the pink shorts... 

Rafa again?

Last edited:
looks like serena has cut the inside part of the cuff of her shoes she is wearing in the doubles just now

If I'm not mistaken. The shirt Rafa was wearing yesterday had the swoosh and Spain flag underneath the line on front of shirt , retail version on Ndc has it above the line
Also did anyone see the forehands delpo hit against Novak? Wow. Great power. If he can stay healthy and get match fit watch out. What a shame for him all the injuries

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken. The shirt Rafa was wearing yesterday had the swoosh and Spain flag underneath the line on front of shirt , retail version on Ndc has it above the line
Also did anyone see the forehands delpo hit against Novak? Wow. Great power. If he can stay healthy and get match fit watch out. What a shame for him all the injuries
Just goes to show how unlucky he's been... when his FH's on... he's tough to beat.

Good spot.

Tennis+Olympics+Day+2+QEZ067plWiVx.jpg

802210-696_BL1.png

Last edited:
tennis warehouse has 25% off select nike shoes(and apparel). 

Picked up some vapor 9.5s and a pair of zoom ultras for 153 shipped. 

Anyone have Rafa's Challenger Premier top from this season and could let me know how the sizing runs. I'm between S and M in almost all Nike stuff. Don't want it to be too tight b/c I plan to wear casually. Thanks in advance!

Id go the smaller size. I wear a M in rafa challenger shirt. Large in RF shirts
Anyone have Rafa's Challenger Premier top from this season and could let me know how the sizing runs. I'm between S and M in almost all Nike stuff. Don't want it to be too tight b/c I plan to wear casually. Thanks in advance!

I'm not a big fan of this 92 poly. 8% lycocell in the Federer shirts
Think I'm gonna lay off them if they stay that way. The previous versions much better with the cotton instead
85 poly 15 cotton

Back
Top Bottom