🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Another 'actual' pic, this time from Tennis Spree FB...

10475731_786811551349302_634624277679415096_n.jpg

P, always coming up with the :smoking pics!

Anyone have an eagle eye on what homie is rocking? Potential flyknit ID Vapors or just flyknits?

nevermind- flyknit lunars

Last edited:
P, always coming up with the :smoking pics!

Anyone have an eagle eye on what homie is rocking? Potential flyknit ID Vapors or just flyknits?

nevermind- flyknit lunars

Flyknit vapor sounds amazing but those unfortunately seem to be flyknit Lunar 2s

Def look like Flyknit Lunar 2's, but the toe-box is multi-color'd???

I think I'll ask the Lunar thread. 

Last edited:
Tried both on yesterday. Having had a few pairs of the courtballistec 4.3 I needed a new pair . The comfort of the vapors are levels higher than the lunar ballistecs of ground imo and I just had the feeling that the would be too warm to wear.

^ I think so.  I'd go with TW's pics.

The NDC ones probably used older sample or catalog pics.  It wouldn't be the first time.  

EDIT ~ Hmmm... this is interesting.

From Tennis Express.

631653-416-6.jpg

47059-DEFAULT-L.jpg

Last edited:
^ I think so.  I'd go with TW's pics.

From Tennis Express.

631653-416-6.jpg

Just called the TennisEpress folks and heres a direct quote from Corey "Well the size of the logo is significant, it's not that small or that big" What?! So I ask, is what you guys have pics on you're site what you sell? his response "yes". He probbably doesn't even have the slighest clue of what i'm talking about.
Then you have Midwestsports with the sans logo version:smh:

Last edited:
Just called the TennisEpress folks and heres a direct quote from Corey "Well the size of the logo is significant, it's not that small or that big" What?! So I ask, is what you guys have pics on you're site what you sell? his response "yes". He probbably doesn't even have the slighest clue of what i'm talking about.
Then you have Midwestsports with the sans logo version:smh:

For what it's worth, my pair only has the (small) logo on the left shoe. The right shoe has no logo.

the tennis warehouse appears to be right in the middle in terms of size when compared to the other two :lol:

man i dont know what to believe. but it does make a difference on this shoes though

the tennis warehouse appears to be right in the middle in terms of size when compared to the other two :lol:

man i dont know what to believe. but it does make a difference on this shoes though

I trust TW than the other sites. What I don't understand is Nike. A billion dollar company that can't take live or final production pics of their items. A camera phone image will even do:tongue:

Well it was fun while it lasted. But had to return the nike court tech 1. because the seam came apart on the top compartment. Debating on getting another one, hoping for an anomaly. Or going back to my old high school nike duffle bag. Or buying a cheap 6 pack bag from tennis warehouse. for $15 how could I go wrong? Lol.

That thing is heavy as hell empty!  Go with your old bag! 
laugh.gif

@Priority1

BuOQK2WCcAAIz1V.jpg:large

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 No... @Priority1... they string for a bunch of the pros... like Fed and Grigor. 

Back
Top Bottom