🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Any pictures you can share with us.
Here you go.
2B248DCB-4CBC-4D1E-AEB7-CC08B2E9977D.jpeg
A765E9F9-3A51-46CC-BB8A-91E5BF4A57DB.jpeg
B090FAF2-01A1-4BDE-91CB-31DDCE92F3FD.jpeg

What is Serena wearing ? That one longer pant leg would bother the hell out of me lol
She’s wearing clothes? Joking aside, it’s what NKCT decided to make for her and I’m sure she has some designs input. Overall, it’s unique in it’s special way.

Does anyone own the shorts for this release? The 6.5 hem scares me. Love dimitrovs look thouh
I do. Like them a lot, kind of boxy so not as form fitting as I like, but they look great and played in them this weekend. Have no problem with the hem

Haha why does it scare you? Is it too short for your height? Anyway, it’s 6.5”, tried it on from a local tennis shop.
Just not sure if they're super tight or can hold balls do they stretch. I loved the last pair of shorts I got. The Agassi USO ones. They feel and move great
Definitely dig the color and look now that I've seen m out just not sure if I'd look funny in that short of a short. Im 5 11 190lbs
Are you similar?

Just not sure if they're super tight or can hold balls do they stretch. I loved the last pair of shorts I got. The Agassi USO ones. They feel and move great
Definitely dig the color and look now that I've seen m out just not sure if I'd look funny in that short of a short. Im 5 11 190lbs
Are you similar?
They aren’t tight as you may think, and they feel like the 2018 AO shorts in a way. I would say it also depends on your thighs too. Overall, they are comfortable and I like the woven belt, going to be great for hiking in the Spring/Summer. Overall, they aren’t nothing like the CC USO shorts cause it’s “slightly thicker” than that pair and no liner like I mentioned. I’m around your measurements, but an inch and 25lbs less at 5’10 165lbs. I thought they look great one me, but I’m being biased. Lol

Kei's Vapors are better than Dimitrov's. There is no need for the faux 9 when the 9.5 was a better all around shoe.. Doesn't matter we cant get either but I still think Kei has the better Nike pro stock.
japans-kei-nishikori-reacts-after-lsoing-a-point-against-spains-pablo-picture-id1231035475
The funny thing is that he has a part of the ZV10 upper with the plastic as well as the CB4.3 toeguard where you would drag.

Back
Top Bottom