🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I haven't seen a pic of the sole on the retail version, but now that I look closely at the side shots, you can tell the midsole is different. So I'm sure your right about no carbon fiber. A little disappointing, but to be expected.
Yeah, fair to assume it'll be the same...

FA-NikeZoomVaporAJ3-5.jpg

rs.php

rs.php

For NYC peeps, I was just over at Niketown looking for Janos and they have many pairs of the "Federers" left. And all the gear. Not for me, but I thought they looked solid in person. 

And there's your carbon-fibre. 

Thanks for sharing the pics. 

Last edited:
Leaving for NYC tomorrow morning, hopefully these are gone by the time I get to NTNY.  Don't want the hype to consume me. 

Hey, the blog-link from yesterday works again... 

Probably had to do with Nike postponing the release until today. So ESPN can get paid with all the plugs they did during the match, post match and on sportscenter to hype the shoes :lol:

^Hahaha, true.  Even non sneakerheads/enthusaists could see how blatantly aggressive they were being trying to shove the shoes down everyone's throat.  I'm pretty sure the name "Jordan" was mentioned more than "Matosevic" in the 3rd set.

Espn plugs seemed to work, as usual. andy's thirsty, guess he's not getting any more packages from the gator. :lol:

Last edited:
I thought Andy always wore Reebok shoes to play in and the gator was his apparel sponsor during the latter during the latter part of his career

paging Sinner Sinner

In 2015, expect a Nadal/ Lebron collab for the US Open especially with ESPN having exclusive rights to the USO and open series

:lol: just kidding

NTNY with more pairs than they can deal with. Resellers waiting outside, asking randoms to cop for them... Employees have started telling people that don't look like real customers that they're sold out... Phone orders starting Friday.

Pairs galore here in NYC.

NTNY with more pairs than they can deal with. Resellers waiting outside, asking randoms to cop for them... Employees have started telling people that don't look like real customers that they're sold out... Phone orders starting Friday.

Pairs galore here in NYC.
\

That's what's up!

thanks for the update. Hope I can phone order a pair if I fail online. NikeLab is taking FOREVER!!

Back
Top Bottom