🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Well had to pay resell on these :frown: I am a tennis player and had to get these -.- payed 340 on ebay but had a 15% code from eBay so in the end payed 290.so like 70$ more then retail plus tax :/

Well had to pay resell on these
frown.gif
I am a tennis player and had to get these -.- payed 340 on ebay but had a 15% code from eBay so in the end payed 290.so like 70$ more then retail plus tax :/
I would pay $290 for a second pair no questions asked 

I would pay $290 for a second pair no questions asked 
yea im glad with the price. its not too crazy thankfully.  
Planning on playing in them?
i have my vapor 9s that i got for 60$ at outlet I play in haha.  Im thinking of putting this one in a display case.  Two of my favorite players on one shoe XD.  Maybe wear casually sometimes but don't want to ruin them since I go through other tennis shoes in 3 months :/ 

Is it confirmed or not that friday they will be taking also phone orders for the pairs left at Niketown?

It would be nice if they put out some pairs for us european on Nike Europe, but I don't think it will happen.

Just called Mercer and they're SO..
Guessing NTNY isn't far behind.

Anyone there w an update?

Time for the waiting game then..

After The Open is done and all these AHole resellers are stuck w ridiculously overpriced pairs, we shld see prices come down.

Patience

******READ THIS!******

WE'VE TRIED TO BE NICE AND JUST DELETE POSTS AND JUST ISSUE GENERAL WARNINGS. HOWEVER, PEOPLE ARE STILL CHOOSING TO IGNORE THE RULES.

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

FLOOD THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THOSE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

just saw that Federer is playing tomorrow night so hopefully the Nike booth at the open may have some by chance..........I am hoping. If not, I will probably be getting the hat when there

Off topic- tomorrow nights matches involving RF and Sharapova pretty much paid for my weekend worth of tickets to the Open :smokin :smokin :smokin

Time for the waiting game then..

After The Open is done and all these AHole resellers are stuck w ridiculously overpriced pairs, we shld see prices come down.

Patience

That may not happen since it was a NYC release only and there are only so many pairs. I wish u luck tho.

bay prices are so ugly man 
mad.gif
 ...NTNY had so many sizes available last night at 7pm EST.  Damn all those resellers.  Not worth getting over $300.  Hope the prices drop.

Never in a million years did I expect to see a buy/sell warning in this thread... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This release just goes to show you slap a hybrid together that on surface you say, WTF, but then 2 all time greats collab, and the one actually wears them while the other is in attendance to add to the significance..
Well done

This release just goes to show you slap a hybrid together that on surface you say, WTF, but then 2 all time greats collab, and the one actually wears them while the other is in attendance to add to the significance..
Well done

I absolutely hate hybrids, but this one was just perfectly executed. Had to cop. :smokin

Last edited:
Well done

But I have the the Jordan 3 88 Nike Air on back etc

And I have a nice pair of Vapor 9.5 to play in

Both are nice but I don't want a love child of the both. Inbreeding never works in any environment :wink:

Just my opinion no disrespect to those who like.

But have to agree with Sinner about what's happened to this thread this week. There's nothing like adding Jordan or Yeezy to anything to create chaos

Back
Top Bottom