🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

What's interesting is that it appears that Nike isn't selling either summer hardcourt season colorways... 

A few more pics. 

Rafael+Nadal+Western+Southern+Open+Day+2+L6ChTNkwvoTx.jpg

Rafael+Nadal+Western+Southern+Open+Day+2+HS6EyyT3Za1x.jpg

Western+Southern+Open+Day+3+_OUxrRGrUuux.jpg

In totally confused as to which vapors are the USO. So far we have the volts, aquas, lavas and now these blue ones above. Anyone know?

For the USO, it should be the aqua/lavas, given that it has the logo at the heel.  

The black/lava-black/volts are probably for the other kids like Borna, the Aussie boys, etc... 

Grigor will likely have his own iD's. 

For the USO, it should be the aqua/lavas, given that it has the logo at the heel.  

The black/lava-black/volts are probably for the other kids like Borna, the Aussie boys, etc... 

Grigor will likely have his own iD's. 

Makes sense thanks.

Well if he is wearing that white polo with the lavaish collar. at all that was posted in earlier pics, the hot lava vapors would make sense. But I don't think that will be the case

I have the white , orange and blue. All purchased on sale. Will be waiting for a discounted black one hopefully

That black/lava Nadal jacket is on prodirecttennis.com, slightly discounted already. Maybe it's been out for a while? Not sure why it would be discounted immediately.

For some reason they start out that price on pro. I bought a couple from them Earlier in year

Really hoping to grab a pair of the Air Oscillates when they release. Not sure which day though, getting conflicting information as to when they drop. August 25th or 29th? One of the best tennis shoes I ever owned. Had a pair of the original color ways and an awesome sliver/black/white pair.

Back
Top Bottom