🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I think there will be another shoe that we haven't seen yet. If he's going to wear the copa and white outfit in London , none of the current shoes match Maybe something like the white/lavas he wore at the open. In a white /copa colorway Same for Rafa. Some kind of volt copa lunar

The name is actually "Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour QS" so I mean that is a pretty expensive price but he isn't completely incorrect. 

Source: Saw the name on midwest sports before they took them down btw retail was $145
He got the name right but it isn't rumered to be his shoe for the atp finals and to charge people $235 when they come out 11/1/15. That is messed up. I'd be pissed when I saw those shoes for almost $100 dollars less then I paid for them. He will loose his seller reputation fast.

Yes, the AJ3s are unmatchable. As to what leetennismatch said, tennis spree is a completely unreliable page and that is completely wrong. Scroll down their post's, they are wrong on almost all of their predictions. Midwest sports is a 100% reliable retailer and they are(were) selling the QS limited camo vapors at $140. Federer always has a limited edition pair of shoes for the tour finals and these are them this year. Again, tennis spree is just a page of predictions and anyone can post. Leetennismatch also reasoned that the camo shoes are not limited because it didn't say QS on the catalog. That does not have ANY name for the shoe above it. 

Here is a copy pasted description of the shoe:

Fit Tip:Length - true to size. Width - Medium. Arch - Slightly low. Little to no break-in.

The Nike Vapor Tour 9.5 is a great update of Roger Federer's Vapor Tour tennis shoe, in a quick strike limited edition Holiday color way. Features a synthetic leather quarter panel overlay and a new Adaptive Fit construction that wraps from the laces to the bottom of the arch for a glove like fit. Mesh throughout helps keep foot cool and comfortable. Nike Zoom buit in the heel with a Phylon midsole for lightweight responsive cushioning. XDR compound on the heel and forefoot in a multisurface, herringbone pattern for long lasting durability and traction. To be worn on tour by Roger Federer.

Color: Black/Anthracite/Alligator/Carbon Green

Midwest Sports only ships Nike products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.

This photo confirms the above normal price of $140.

I hope this will erase any  doubt in anyone's mind about them being quickstrike and being the limited edition shoes for ATP finals. So that guy R.F.GOAT1 was not wrong at all. 

Yes, the AJ3s are unmatchable. As to what leetennismatch said, tennis spree is a completely unreliable page and that is completely wrong. Scroll down their post's, they are wrong on almost all of their predictions. Midwest sports is a 100% reliable retailer and they are(were) selling the QS limited camo vapors at $140. Federer always has a limited edition pair of shoes for the tour finals and these are them this year. Again, tennis spree is just a page of predictions and anyone can post. Leetennismatch also reasoned that the camo shoes are not limited because it didn't say QS on the catalog. That does not have ANY name for the shoe above it. 

Fit Tip:Length - true to size. Width - Medium. Arch - Slightly low. Little to no break-in.

The Nike Vapor Tour 9.5 is a great update of Roger Federer's Vapor Tour tennis shoe, in a quick strike limited edition Holiday color way. Features a synthetic leather quarter panel overlay and a new Adaptive Fit construction that wraps from the laces to the bottom of the arch for a glove like fit. Mesh throughout helps keep foot cool and comfortable. Nike Zoom buit in the heel with a Phylon midsole for lightweight responsive cushioning. XDR compound on the heel and forefoot in a multisurface, herringbone pattern for long lasting durability and traction. To be worn on tour by Roger Federer.

Midwest Sports only ships Nike products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.

I hope this will erase any  doubt in anyone's mind about them being quickstrike and being the limited edition shoes for ATP finals. So that guy R.F.GOAT1 was not wrong at all. 
But still $235 for this shoe. Would you pay that much for something you could wait and get for $140 ?? Come on the guy is a scumbag. He's extrememly rude on top of that.He's ripping people off plain and simple.

Um.. I am almost 99% sure that RFGOAT1 is fake... I've seen his website because one time he posted some catalog pics, and they were just stolen pics from somewhere else. We don't even know if the orange/olive ones are releasing, because usually there is a discrepancy between the catalog and actual shoe.

http://www.holabirdsports.com/tennis/shoes/men-s/nike-zoom-vapor-tour-95-mens-camo-bluegray.html#

Damn. Learned my lesson. Got hit with customs from ordering from twe. Didn't know to spend under 200.
Anybody ever not pay customs? lol. What happened

Damn. Learned my lesson. Got hit with customs from ordering from twe. Didn't know to spend under 200.
Anybody ever not pay customs? lol. What happened

I'm going to give you solid advice. Just pay the customs. You don't want the headache. It's not worth it.

Ok thanks
Still came out to a much better deal than buying in USA. Pretty much got at best tw sale retails even after paying the customs.

Last edited:

http://www.holabirdsports.com/tennis/shoes/men-s/nike-zoom-vapor-tour-95-mens-camo-bluegray.html#
Um.. I am almost 99% sure that RFGOAT1 is fake... I've seen his website because one time he posted some catalog pics, and they were just stolen pics from somewhere else. We don't even know if the orange/olive ones are releasing, because usually there is a discrepancy between the catalog and actual shoe.
http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-...Branded-_- nike zoom vapor 9.5 tour-_-msn

Here is the shoe he is doing a presale for on Ebay of $175 when you can see the price here is $135 for the Crimson lined shoes. He's just a con artist. People are going to see these shoes for these prices and be pissed. And a presale for a Federer shoe that doesn't have MJ on it is just lame. He took those camo shoes down. I called Holabird today and they were selling them for $119 but they did have my size. Anyone know where else to get them. They are supposed to drop 11/1 but Holabird relased them early so why not another store? I;ve been keeping my eye out for those lol !!!!

For the old-school cats... didn't know they were retroing! 

22330468005_f3d4b85bff_b.jpg

^^^, wow, havent seen that in awhile. was that the old Edberg racquet?

Never played with it, I loved and still love the 6.0 85.

Holy crap that's awesome. I wonder if they'll make the 16x18 version. Might have to cop if they do.

was that the old Edberg racquet?
Almost.  Edberg used a PE... the PS 6.0, but with the "Classic" paintjob.

In this pic, you can tell it's a PS 6.0 (flat beam)...

Stefan-Edberg_Great-player_1056.jpg

22345566281_9114b95a1c_o.jpg

I never owned it, but my friend had one back in the day... it was a great racquet. 

Last edited:
Just wanted to share a pic of the shoes. 

They are actually really high quality and the blue outline of the swoosh is embroidered. 

Back
Top Bottom