🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I wish they would throw lunarlon on more of the tennis shoes. I am in love with my lunarballistecs, constantly scouring MWsports and eBay for good deals on them.

It looks like they've started to show up at Ross or Gabe's as well as some outlets; if anyone ever has a beat on any of the colors in a 10.5 let me know.

What shoe is he wearing ? That a vapor tour?

Kinda the same situation with Nola and his Barricade 7s that he has worn for what seems like forever. Although there have been different versions since then, including some newer models with boost midsoles, he still is sticking with the 7s for now.

Ala the Sampras oscillate. Tennis players are extremely set in their ways

Those new nikes are really ugly. Hopefully they perform better than they look. I think my next tennis shoe will the asics gel solution speed 3 or whatever they're called.

I will give em e try... I'm interested, but I also have my other eye on the Babolat Jet

^^^Are you sure it's the Jets? They only produced 140 pairs and only something like 10 were sold in the US. I remember seeing an article about those.

Tennis direct.nl has new items up but no pics of fed and Rafa stuff. Fed red polo blue shorts and jacket
Nadal I think was orange shirt blue shorts and jacket as well

Some new t shirts.

The vapors that match that black t from what I could see of a grainy pic looked pretty cool.

Last edited:
That black one would be a pretty good match for the atc iv OG colorway
No I have no idea of cage colorways sorry

Don't play too much tennis anymore but next time I do I'd like to try it in these. At least aesthetically it's one of the most unique Nike tennis shoes to release in recent memory. Do we have a price point? Nothing on Nike news about it.

Don't play too much tennis anymore but next time I do I'd like to try it in these. At least aesthetically it's one of the most unique Nike tennis shoes to release in recent memory. Do we have a price point? Nothing on Nike news about it.
I think a Tennis Warehouse rep mentioned $200 

Thanks @SinnerP  for posting the black pair

Last edited:
If they got the 6 month outsole warranty I'll definitely give them a try

Back
Top Bottom