🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

1600x963q80.jpeg

1600x976q80.jpeg

1600x976q80.jpeg

1600x976q80.jpeg

1600x976q80.jpeg

Anybody going to us open? They have a nike store setup by Ashe. Will be checking in when i go soon.

Anybody going to us open? They have a nike store setup by Ashe. Will be checking in when i go soon.
I'll be there next Friday.  Please take a pic of the T Shirt wall if you can.  Haven't heard much about any exclusives this year and I want to see if my wallet is safe.

Anyone have any info on the shirt in this picture from the press release? Much appreciated.

Available in NY at Flushing Meadows for the tourney but not on the site yet. I'm looking forward to the white pocket T that Dimitrov's wearing in the "after" pic on nike's site.

Last edited:

I'll be there next Friday.  Please take a pic of the T Shirt wall if you can.  Haven't heard much about any exclusives this year and I want to see if my wallet is safe.
Yes please do this. Although last year was pretty terrible. First year in awhile I didn't buy anything from there (also because the wristbands and bandanas were GR anyway)

Available in NY at Flushing Meadows for the tourney but not on the site yet. I'm looking forward to the white pocket T that Dimitrov's wearing in the "after" pic on nike's site.

Do you think they'll be on NDC in the near future or will they be NikeLab exclusives?

Back
Top Bottom