🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

They should have done all the cities of his majors and 1000s

Is CNN reporting? Where's Rotterdam?
Maybe they were in the middle of printing and got to Lille and the news broke that Fed was gone, so they just stopped there lol

I know it just happened, but no Stuttgart either... There have to be others as well the list seemed too short!

Lol Nike research dept obviously isn't very good at their jobs. Yeah majors and masters 1000s probably should've been it.

I'll get that Wimbledon Vapor X if that's his last Nike shoe. I like it anyways, but would just be nice to have for the collection.

Message i just received from TW concerning if the RF logo is on the heel of the Wimbledon Vapor X:

"Thank you for contacting Tennis Warehouse.
I checked the shoe in the warehouse and it does not have the RF logo. The images we currently have on the website are taken of the shoe Nike sent to us before manufacturing when they were still planning on printing the RF logo on the shoe. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. I have contacted our imaging department which is in charge of providing photographs for the website, and they will update the image."

Message i just received from TW concerning if the RF logo is on the heel of the Wimbledon Vapor X:

"Thank you for contacting Tennis Warehouse.
I checked the shoe in the warehouse and it does not have the RF logo. The images we currently have on the website are taken of the shoe Nike sent to us before manufacturing when they were still planning on printing the RF logo on the shoe. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. I have contacted our imaging department which is in charge of providing photographs for the website, and they will update the image."

Ugh...thanks for doing this. So disappointing though.

2F415C82-405D-43B2-A9B1-9F20190EE60C.jpeg Anyone see this around in the US (outside of the two eBay auctions)?

I don’t understand why some of the cities are mentioned on the shirt of Roger.
E.g Lille, Hamburg

He won Davis Cup in Lille, on clay.
Hamburg was ATP masters until 2008, now it’s ATP 500 tournament. Roger won it in 2002, 04, 05, 07

Last edited:
Last edited:
So if Fed stops wearing Nike, does that mean we're not allowed to talk about him on here anymore?

Fed is live on Instagram and he's wearing the white/skyblue vapor grass

It just seems very odd that he would be leaving with all the different pcs Nike made for the fall collection....but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom