💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Katina needs to smarten up real quick. This ***** O is on some bull****. O is a very insecure little man, and uses manipulation to make himself feel big.

This season has been dreadful. Extremely underwhelming.

Noi annoyed that Steve doesn’t have a job but he probably got more in his bank account than her. If i was her, the only way i would be concerned is if bills aren’t being paid and such. But Steve said he contributes 4x as much as Noi.

How in the hell Jasmina live this long without learning how to drive? But Poor Michael. Bruh doing what he gotta do but Jasmina just ain’t that into him. Taught her how to drive and cooked for her. Girl ain’t changed. She friend zoned him.

Olajuwon gonna hang the dating app thing over Katinas head. Bruh will never let it go.

I don’t care for Mark and Lindsey anymore. They don’t know how to talk to each other. I didn’t know mark wasn’t working. Bruh giving me man child vibes. Lindsey is a lot of woman for him to deal with. Mark eyes buck whenever he in the same room as her.

Steve just gotta show Noi the bank account to make her shut up…shorty wild immature tho, she not ready for this

Olajuwon another one that shouldn’t be on the show, he not ready either and just playing games with shorty…Horrible editing for his new neck tat tho, just kept poppin up and disappearing :lol:

Mike playing deep in the friend zone :smh: …Can’t blame yo too much cuz shorty got a horrible attitude and is difficult, but if I was him I woulda made one move and gave zero effort after that…Yo really still trying when it’s a lost cause

Mark and his wife just carry things 2 different ways and nobody changing, all they doing is talking past and annoying each other every day at this point…Another miss from the match makers off top

Plz never go back to Boston again, this is bottom of the barrel stuff :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Only good thing to come outta MAFS Boston is Jepthe and Shawniece and that’s not saying much cause they had their own issues.
Dating pool in Boston must be horrible.

Steve needs to show Noi his bank account. Shorty grew up in an interment camp or some **** she’s not with that free lifestyle. This fool said if he works a he won’t have time to come up with creative dates and to cook for them.

Noi is super immature. She had a fit when he didn’t say he loved her back on day two but now she doesn’t want to move in when the show is over & hes suppose to be ok with that?

Red flags like crazy as they shop for groceries.

Talking about "make a rib". Anybody who says "make a rib" does not know how to cook/grill ribs. Making it sound singular like they cooking one rib :smh:

The way Katina talks about seasoning :lol:

This dude O gets confronted about his bull **** and wants to get all defensive and dismissive.

He really not aware of the **** he says and when he hears it said back he's realizing how much kf an as s he's been.

Last edited:
Katina be looking miserable. Hair be all disheveled :lol:

Noi so immature. Constantly whining. She gotta understand u don’t have to have a 9-5 to earn income. This whole thing is a nonissue.

Lindsey crazy as cat **** trying to channel her inner stuntwoman and jump from a moving car.

These couples going 0/4. I’m hoping they do.

Man MAFS Australia…me and the lady been watching online and almost done with the season they’re showing now.

U think Alyssa wasn’t bout ****….these women in Australia make Alyssa actually look like a good person.

Katina be looking like a hostage in her marriage and Mark be looking straight shook anytime his shorty talking :lol: :smh:

How Steve and Noi have a convo bout finances and ain’t discus any actual numbers or have figures on the computer? :lol:

And this dude Mike just sits back and hears every day how his wife has NO feelings from him, yo patience is crazy :lol:

Michael better than me. I’d just stop trying. What is she doing to help her gain some attraction to Mike? Worst feeling for anyone in a relationship is being with a someone who doesn’t eem have feelings for them. Bruh got vulnerable, taught u how to drive, cooked dinner and still ain’t GTD :smh:

Michael better than me. I’d just stop trying. What is she doing to help her gain some attraction to Mike? Worst feeling for anyone in a relationship is being with a someone who doesn’t eem have feelings for them. Bruh got vulnerable, taught u how to drive, cooked dinner and still ain’t GTD :smh:
They wild part is you can tell he be thinking he making progress towards the yambs, then shorty just airs out to any and everybody how she not feeling him and there’s no attraction past some basic friend type **** n he just be sitting there looking dumb :lol: :smh: …Yo playing it too cool and nice

👀👀👀

Doctor Viv is dragging a wagon. You can see it through the jeans

marshawn-lynch-beast-mode.gif

Otherwise I have no idea what's going on and what the Nation of Islam got to do with this.

Mark fell asleep :lol:

Wish these women weren't all in to psychics and spirits.

Lindsey got ice in her veins. That was not as quotable as basic caucasian sex but damn she sending shots at Mark :lol:

Plus she drinking too much getting all sensitive during the game :lol:

Last edited:
I wish I could stuff Lindsey, Olajuwon, and Noi in a closet lol.

Lindsay don't need to be married. She has to work on her own issues. She will forever be like this. Olajuwon a bozo talking crazy to Katina with the school and kids convo.

Finally caught up:

- maybe it's just editing but it seems like Michael and Jasmina might end up working. It seems like they're opening up to each other more despite the fact that they're still not getting physical.

- the experts are doing Mark a disservice but advocating for him to stay with lindsay. She is emotionally abusive and talks down to him. When he makes a slight joke about her personality she blows up yet she feels as though she has the right to think terrible things about him.

Also, it's wild that she went to urgent Care for her hangover. Just cut down on drinking and have a meal. She was doing way too much 🤣

- I couldn't deal with Noi's behavior on social media. She won't talk to him face to face but issues yes she will post passive aggressive messages on social media? Miss me with that. That being said, he does need a job and it's weird that he's so apprehensive about getting any type of employment. He doesn't necessarily have to go back to a job he hates but he should be doing something with his time.

- you can tell that Katina really likes Olajuwon because she's willing to put up with a lot of his BS. 🤣 I could potentially see them working out though. Olajuwon is very emotional for a 30-year-old man though.

Lindsey cripples Marks manhood every chance she gets. Bruh gotta walk on egg shells around her. She spazzed cause dude told a joke :lol: such a lunatic.

Olajuwon talking to Katina crazy about the school and baby thing. Bruh too critical. Not all folks journey is the same. He said he didn’t wanna take care of a kid and someone else. He must not know what a family is :lol:

Michael and Jasmina meeting the medium was hilarious. I see twins….I see a boat…I see sunny weather…what vague *** statements. Mediums/psychics ain’t nothing but a hustle. Outside of that, no progress with their marriage. Just a whole lotta talking.

SM be the downfall in some relationships. It’s crazy how much power social media has. Noi comfortable enough to post a meme in relation to her marriage but can’t bring it up in a PUBLIC setting? She a child. I knew in her intro video in them cosplay wigs she wasn’t mature.

I can't understand how Mark can hold his composure around Lindsey after overhearing her talking about him being broke and his wack sex game. I would have hit the button ASAP on that and checked her. He's really a nonconfrontational dude and that's sad. Gotta check her on that because she ultimately is disrespecting him. It's annoying to hear her be rude, talk about people, crack inappropriate jokes at the wrong time, then turn around and be ultra sensitive when she's being talked about. What's crazy is that she and Mark have issues with their mom and they never talked about how it's affected their behavior. It's almost like.....a Batman/Superman Martha situation from what I see lol. Mark shrinks and acts like his dad (as he has described it) and Lindsey gets super rude to protect herself from being hurt like she was by her mom. If Mark was smart, he would take the advice from Lindsey's father and brother and run for the hills.

And let me get this straight Noi....you have no qualms posting stuff on IG for all to see, yet don't want to talk about it in a small group of people in front of you? I don't get the logic in that. I just wish she would stop lying to Steve and tell him the job situation bothers her. This is dumb because he has a way to make money, he's not a bum. She just doesn't like that he doesn't follow the traditional way of working for someone else to make a living. I hope someone lets her know there is more than one way to earn a good living. Who goes on a road trip for 4 months without any planning or money and still has a place to stay when he returns home? I don't recall Steve saying he was homeless lol. I also think her not wanting to give up a studio apartment is stupid. 2 people can't live in that space, and her timing of that reveal is way off.

I think Katina is used to abusive guys and she's going to accept Leprechaun Olajuwon's bs. He's clearly insecure and abusive and projects a lot of his insecurities on her. Too bad she can't call him out on it. He has been talking reckless even to Dr. Pepper with that Woody Woodpecker hairline and isn't aware of his tone. I can't wait until this season is over and I can stop hearing him talk lol.

Jasmina and Mike are boring. Jasmina is stiff and never talks about her stuff. Tired of it all being on Mike.

I wish Jazmina and Mike could get it together cuz they could be a fun couple. I hope they figure it out but I’m not counting on it.

Noi is immature but Steve has to see why this job thing bothers her.

I hate O. He doesn’t want to take care of anyone but he has so many expectations of what a wife should do for him. I think he thinks he’s too good for her so she needs to prove herself to him. I wish she would stand up to him. They’re gonna stay together cuz she doesn’t speak up for herself.

I’m curious to know what Lindsey thinks of herself watching this show back. Mark isn’t a catch tho. He has too much **** going on in his life to be on this show. His passiveness makes him come across as kind of a loser to me.

Just amazed that Noi is still in her passive aggressive, cryptic social media posting phase. Isn't she 34?🤣

This is stuff that little high school kids do when they're mad at their boyfriend during Junior year, this isn't behavior of a married woman in her mid 30s. No wonder she's been single

Not to mention that Noi doesn't want to move in with Steve after decision day. If you had apprehensions about moving in with someone, why would you apply for the show?

Back
Top Bottom