💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Sonia bae is free.
6cdce6be82f1ab7d56524285f48cd365.gif

Anybody watching this new season?

Cody/brunette Danielle are pissing me off. Dude comes off like an immature kid and she won't let him smash??

He chews food with his mouth open?

mean.gif

Last edited:
I saw a few eps in the beginning of the season but haven't kept up.

I find it hilarious that she wont let him hit now, when in the beginning she was ready to jump his bones and he told her to chill.

Now he whining that she wont bust it open for him when he had his chance and passed 
roll.gif
 Man messed up big time 
laugh.gif

I find it hilarious that she wont let him hit now, when in the beginning she was ready to jump his bones and he told her to chill.
Now he whining that she wont bust it open for him when he had his chance and passed :rofl:  Man messed up big time :lol:

All of this. I'm catching up on last two episodes now. Cody is def mad that his brother and Danielle's friend are more along in their relationship, they essentially met at the same time. :lol: crazy.

Now he whining that she wont bust it open for him when he had his chance and passed 
roll.gif
 Man messed up big time 
laugh.gif
Why won't she let him hit?

Because she's starting to see how feminine/childish he is?

Now he whining that she wont bust it open for him when he had his chance and passed :rofl:  Man messed up big time :lol:

I think his overall attitude and whining is turning her off. I think in the first episodes she basically told him to "take charge" or "man up" about some things. And he's still acting beta.

Dealing with a woman like Danielle would piss me off. She questions/demeans his manhood everytime she talks. That white belt cracks me up...B!!! came back with smores lolol, thought she was gonna be naked lol

Blond girl is so insecure is ridic.

Dealing with a woman like Danielle would piss me off. She questions/demeans his manhood everytime she talks. That white belt cracks me up...B!!! came back with smores lolol, thought she was gonna be naked lol

Blond girl is so insecure is ridic.

Yea Ashley used to be bigger I think so that may explain it. My mans was hurt when she came back with the smores. :smh::smh:

roll.gif
 Man messed up big time 
laugh.gif

I think his overall attitude and whining is turning her off. I think in the first episodes she basically told him to "take charge" or "man up" about some things. And he's still acting beta.
This. From the beginning she wasnt really a fan of how he wasnt really "manly" but she was an older woman and he was a young buck so she was ready, willing and able to ride him into submission, but son said he'd rather wait and now that she's spent more time with him and gotten to like him even less he basically lost his chance to GTD. Son played himself 
roll.gif

Did something change as far as her appearance? Why does he want the yams now? Also, has something changed about him causing her to turn him down?

Did something change as far as her appearance? Why does he want the yams now? Also, has something changed about him causing her to turn him down?

Best way to summarize it is he's married but in the friendzone...and he's struggling. He wants the yams to "build a bond" or become closer emotionally. He goofed not splashing in her when he had a chance. Now that she see's who he really is she's done with ol' boy.

:lol: he also felt some type of way seeing his brother hooking up w/ one of Danielle's bridesmaids.

This whole season is basura. Ashley and Anthony probably the only two that will make it.

I had he longest reply and my phone just refreshed for no reason. I'm blown.

I swear this show treats viewers like we're stupid. The first 5 mins is the exact same last 5 mins of the previous episode and they repeat the same clips from before and after commercial breaks. They edit drama that isn't there and we always find out at the end of the season the real drama was just as good or better than the fake drama.

Nate is too young for Shelia. He's a nice guy but I don't think they were matched right. Shelia is way too disrespectful when upset. She causes just as much of a scene arguing on camera about not arguing on camera. He's nice and I'm sure he's trying his best but idk if I see it for them for forever. On another board women were calling Nate a **** boy for having his brother live with them at the beginning of a brand new marriage but I think it's sweet and shows his commitment to his family. Situations aren't always ideal and sometimes you have to help the fam.

Ant/Ashely - she's weirdly insecure. Anthony needs to speak up instead of letting so much go but I don't like conflict either so I get it. I'm sure they're still together too but I can see him getting fed up with her and eventually leaving. They don't seem to have any real issues tho. She needs to chill with the kid talk and get to know him more. He wants them so just go with that for now. It's better than other guys on the show in the past who didn't want to talk about it at all.

Cody/Danielle - Idk what made Cody take a step back on the honeymoon and be freeness burbit was a wrap from there. She was already questioning his manliness but was still DTF but he ruined that. I'm sure it was a huge turn off to her for him to be passing on sex like that. Plus I'm sure it had her questioning his attraction to her. Danielle puts too much into masculinity but Cody does come off whiny and that cracking voice would drive me up a wall. Also I think he's kind of gross looking personally. Danielle has checked out and is just waiting for her check on decision day. Cody will pour his feelings out to her and she'll just be like "yeah me too". I know he's salty about his brother and her best friend hitting off. I would be too. How y'all getting sex off my new marriage and I'm not? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The show should have cut their losses and started following the brother an best friend lol.

Nate tries really hard with OK girl, but when her attitude kicks in, its done for the day.

To who mentioned it earlire , yup, they replay in the last 5 minutes of each show...we not dumb.

Part of Nate and Sheila's problem is that someone hurt her bad. You can tell someone really did a number on her and Nate sadly is the guy who came after and gotta deal with it. She probly wasnt the easiest to get along with before that and now? Woooooo

Sheila is too old to be acting like this. You 30 plus and acting like you're 18. I'm over 30 and so is my wife and you can tell Sheila has serious issues and is extremely immature. I wouldn't blame Nate for leaving because she takes a ton on cheap shots when they argue. You can't treat your spouse like she does when they argue and expect to have things work out.

Cody is beta and just wants to smash. He's too young to be married and Dani is 30.

Anyone catch Second Chances?

Proud of Shannon for not letting Vanessa punk him. She is NOT a catch personality wise. She's been extremely rude to these guys and her sister and friend were very rude to Shannon. Andre is a simp and she'll make him cut his hair. To be honest, I don't know why she got a second chance when Tres wasn't a bad guy. They both tried to make it work and it didn't happen because they both had issues with their parents and abandonment which didn't help.

David is an idiot and I have no sympathy for him after Ashley dogged him out. Dude got dumped on his own show twice and still didn't pick the ONLY woman (Tara) that would put up with this clown. Melika pretty much told him she wasn't interested the entire time but dude dropped everyone else for a woman that didn't like him. GRADE A IDIOT.

Sheila is too old to be acting like this. You 30 plus and acting like you're 18. I'm over 30 and so is my wife and you can tell Sheila has serious issues and is extremely immature. I wouldn't blame Nate for leaving because she takes a ton on cheap shots when they argue. You can't treat your spouse like she does when they argue and expect to have things work out.

Cody is beta and just wants to smash. He's too young to be married and Dani is 30.

Anyone catch Second Chances?

Proud of Shannon for not letting Vanessa punk him. She is NOT a catch personality wise. She's been extremely rude to these guys and her sister and friend were very rude to Shannon. Andre is a simp and she'll make him cut his hair. To be honest, I don't know why she got a second chance when Tres wasn't a bad guy. They both tried to make it work and it didn't happen because they both had issues with their parents and abandonment which didn't help.

David is an idiot and I have no sympathy for him after Ashley dogged him out. Dude got dumped on his own show twice and still didn't pick the ONLY woman (Tara) that would put up with this clown. Melika pretty much told him she wasn't interested the entire time but dude dropped everyone else for a woman that didn't like him. GRADE A IDIOT.

What happened with ashannn I saw ppl on twitter coming for him but I didn't watch the show. Vanessa got a second chance cuxnTres played her. He didn't want to stay married but didn't dump her on the show cuz he didn't want to come off as a bad guy.

I can't believe David's creepy *** made the show. It should've been Neil if anyone. I knew David wasn't right when he said he was falling in love with Ashley when she didn't show him an ounce of care for him. He looks gross without a beard.

What happened with ashannn I saw ppl on twitter coming for him but I didn't watch the show. Vanessa got a second chance cuxnTres played her. He didn't want to stay married but didn't dump her on the show cuz he didn't want to come off as a bad guy.

I can't believe David's creepy *** made the show. It should've been Neil if anyone. I knew David wasn't right when he said he was falling in love with Ashley when she didn't show him an ounce of care for him. He looks gross without a beard.

Vanessa is a clown. After she spent the first week with Andre in a trial living arrangement she was scheduled to spend the next week with Shannon. First night her and Shannon are in the place she says that they should sleep in separate rooms. Which is garbage because she slept in the same room as Andre the first night and probably let him smash. Shannon was rightfully confused but the "experts" tried to convince him that it was no big deal and he should respect Vanessa's wishes . Shannon was rightfully suspicious as we the viewer knew Vanessa didn't want to look bad on TV (same lame excuse they use to bash Tres) and that she didn't implement the same rules with Andre. Vanessa wants a simp/doormat and any dude that challenges her nonsense gets cut. Fast forward to the decision night and Vanessa starts the breakup speech with Shannon about how they weren't a good fit and rather than beg to stay like so many other dudes on the show, Shannon agreed with her that they weren't a good fit, explained why and left. Vanessa got mad because she couldn't play dude and made a comment about how it wasn't the "Shannon Show". People on Twitter coming for him are probably cut from the same cloth as Vanessa.

Last edited:

Part of Nate and Sheila's problem is that someone hurt her bad. You can tell someone really did a number on her and Nate sadly is the guy who came after and gotta deal with it. She probly wasnt the easiest to get along with before that and now? Woooooo
We all agreed that most of the people on this show are damaged.

This is why you don't wife a bitter bird. Now Nate is seeing her true colors.

The 2nd chance show is weird all around.

David is dumber than rocks. He kept throwing himself at girls (malika and issabella) and neither liked him at all. The one girl who actually like him (and truly knew him) is throwing herself at him, and he turns her down?!?!? makes no sense. Cant wait for the reunion and they throw him under the bus.

Vanessa starts the breakup speech with Shannon about how they weren't a good fit and rather than beg to stay like so many other dudes on the show, Shannon agreed with her that they weren't a good fit, explained why and left. Vanessa got made because she couldn't play dude and made a comment about how it wasn't the "Shannon Show".
Exactly how I see it. She got her feelings hurt. She liked to talk to the dudes like they were children, Shannon just dropped her off like one lolol.

If yall watched the reunion show of 2nd chance, yall hear Malika say she is waiting to drop some dirt, then went on to say nothing.

hated that girl.

LOL at David getting killed and saying he had a reputation to uphold lol.

If yall watched the reunion show of 2nd chance, yall hear Malika say she is waiting to drop some dirt, then went on to say nothing.

hated that girl.

LOL at David getting killed and saying he had a reputation to uphold lol.

LMFAO They roasted dude he's done for in Atlanta he's probably going to stay single for a while, he always came off as weird to me

Back
Top Bottom