🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Joe Budden is so high volume with this too, he wrote 100 bars for Ransom in under 24 hours and it was all fire. Drakes gonna lose but again no shame to lose to Budden he's a rap beef legend

Joe up 2 on this *****, if Drake don't respond at this point I don't wanna hear nobody call this dude a "rapper" ever again

Joe Budden is so high volume with this too, he wrote 100 bars for Ransom in under 24 hours and it was all fire. Drakes gonna lose but again no shame to lose to Budden he's a rap beef legend

What beef has trash Budden ever won? Chill.. you getting kinda excited or some weak bars. A 6th grader could of wrote both of these songs.. like I said he ain't say nothing that's been said before the podcaster just put it on wax.

Y'all really wan't Jordan to throw shots at the clown talking on the bench. Dudes just thirsty for conflict :smh:

What beef has trash Budden ever won? Chill.. you getting kinda excited or some weak bars. A 6th grader could of wrote both of these songs.. like I said he ain't say nothing that's been said before the podcaster just put it on wax.

Y'all really wan't Jordan to throw shots at the clown talking on the bench. Dudes just thirsty for conflict
mean.gif
Your opinions with rap became invalid as soon as you called Joe Budden trash. Congratulations, you played yourself. 

Y'all really wan't Jordan to throw shots at the clown talking on the bench. Dudes just thirsty for conflict :smh:

A 6th grader huh

"You can't Trey (3) Songz out of this one"

You can't three songs your way outta this one (charged up,back to back , summer sixteen) also you can't sing your way out as Trey SongZ is a singer as is Drake.

We want a party album (PND and a Drake party album since Views wasn't) You keep stealing from Partys albums, Just to put it on your Party album (Drakes next project which would be a party album musically and basically PNDs album that he would've dropped if Drake don't keep stealing his music)

The shot at Courtney from Peachtree Hooters too :rofl:

I don't know man he's got alot of double entendres throughout both disses especially verse 2 on the first diss.

Do your history with his beefs Ransom ,Prodigy , Gunit , The Game , Saigon ,Prodigy ,Graph Jay-Z

Last edited:
A 6th grader huh

"You can't Trey (3) Songz out of this one"

You can't three songs your way outta this one (charged up,back to back , summer sixteen) also you can't sing your way out as Trey SongZ is a singer as is Drake.

We want a party album (PND and a Drake party album since Views wasn't) You keep stealing from Partys albums, Just to put it on your Party album (Drakes next project which would be a party album musically and basically PNDs album that he would've dropped if Drake don't keep stealing his music)

The shot at Courtney from Peachtree Hooters too :rofl:

I don't know man he's got alot of double entendres throughout both disses especially verse 2 on the first diss.

Do your history with his beefs Ransom ,Prodigy , Gunit , The Game , Saigon ,Prodigy ,Graph Jay-Z
Once he said a yth grader could've wrote em I disregarded everything else said. If a 6th grader could've wrote that, back to back could've been done by a vegetable. If u a drake fan, dislike joe, don't want him to respond cool, but there's no way u can downplay those bars.

But the second your arrogance gets the better of you and you start to believe you’re above the very cloth you’re cut from, the cloth that changed life for your entire lineage, the MC’s will be there to remind you, success or not.

:rofl: :rofl: Yo what's wrong with this dude son.

IM NOT TAKING SIDES, BUT DIDNT JOE JUST SAY **** WE ALL ALREADY KNEW? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Name a diss where it's a song full of new ****? It's how u say the stuff and word it not what u are saying I'm a way. The whole Meek + drake beef, Meek was the only one who brought in stuff we didn't know and look how that ended. (Getting pissed on, ghostwriters.)

Idk bro did you see the mans who pissed on drakes record that guy just got out for murder and he was drunk if I'm Drake I'm prob not doing anything either

Idk bro did you see the mans who pissed on drakes record that guy just got out for murder and he was drunk if I'm Drake I'm prob not doing anything either
Bruh idc if it's prime tyson ain't not grown man pissing on me. U ain't spitting or pissing on me, as a man that type of disrespect is not acceptable. Piss bro, pull his **** out and piss? U piss on my shoe by mistake in the bathroom we got a problem.

These young kids in this thread gonna be mad as hell when they watch that Flex interview. "He's old as hell, everyone has writers, there's no proof, he's jealous" ahahahaha. It's just a generational gap. Older heads view this way differently.

The best thing about that video that no one will acknowledge was dudes had drake in top 5 lyricists in the game...which means he making really good music then....

So the narrative that the haters push that he istrash AND he has writers can't be :lol:

So if he has great music then pretty much all the other stuff is stuff the majority of ppl won't care about...keep making that great music **** all the other ****

Name a diss where it's a song full of new ****?

Take over.

I didn't know HOV showed Nas his first tec
I didn't know Nas got **** on publishing when HOV sampled his voice
I didn't know HOV ****** Nas baby mama
I also didn't know it was only so long fake thugs can pretend

The best thing about that video that no one will acknowledge was dudes had drake in top 5 lyricists in the game...which means he making really good music then....

So the narrative that the haters push that he istrash AND he has writers can't be :lol:

So if he has great music then pretty much all the other stuff is stuff the majority of ppl won't care about...keep making that great music **** all the other ****

You can make good music that's still attributed to other writers, ask Beyonce, Rihanna, any pop star. Drake just knows how to turn other people's words into hit records, he has a great handle on making songs. Nobody denies this. They were saying he was top 5 BEFORE the ghostwriter **** came out, not now. He doesn't get that benefit anymore which is why Flex was saying there's a separate category for someone like Drake...

Back
Top Bottom