🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

No shopping wasn't even a reply to the diss it was in response to what budden said about views on his podcast.

If Meek couldn't scratch Drake then budden def can't. Nobody is paying attention to joe budden disses in 2016 :lol:

At this point only person in Drake's draft class that can diss him and actually hurt him is Kendrick

Joe wont wait a week to give a weak, unmastered diss tho.

Joe will give you 80 bars before the day is over...See Ransom, see Saigon

I like the line about Drake getting plastic surgery done. No one seems to admit it but he's been getting work done like these IG broads.

Drake verse on that French song was weak. His camp need to give him better flows.

Buddens 3rd diss was cool. The 2nd one was way better.

QM, PND, and Weeknd all vacationing in Dubai right now. He had to get the d-team to write his stuff like Birdman's new(er) Rich Gang d-team

Another good diss btw from Budden, but 2nd > 3rd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1st. It's pretty much over now. Any other diss is just beating a dead horse. Drake just has to let this one ride, make another #1 record or syphon some up and comers buzz and act like Budden never happened, then throw subs at Tyga or somebody like that.

Listened to afraid. Couple things.

Budden is coming at this like a disappointed fan. Is this ok?

Why is he going at Future? Or maybe it was aimed at future the prince?

Why does he keep bringing up Pusha T? Drake pulled up on you, don't bring up another man.

Song was cool, he didn't need to drop it though.

"More budden bars about things we know already" listens to back to back, hypes it up and realizes everything said we knew already... I don't think some of yall know what a diss record or rap beef really is.

"More budden bars about things we know already" listens to back to back, hypes it up and realizes everything said we knew already... I don't think some of yall know what a diss record or rap beef really is.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] what did we "know" that was on back to back

Drake actually said some stuff on that and summer 16 that was pretty new info, and/or maybe the way it was said was captivating

Last edited:
***** went to Dr. Miami? :lol: :rofl:

Budden said something about The City High part of his demonstration....and ol girl from city high dated both of the dudes in the same group. I guess all the **** Drake and Budden got in common, telling Budden all Drake's secrets. :lol: Wild.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] what did we "know" that was on back to back

Drake actually said some stuff on that and summer 16 that was pretty new info, and/or maybe the way it was said was captivating
"Is that a world tour or ya girls tour".... the pink print tour...
With this rap **** it's not what u Saya it's how u say it. Saying something we don't know won't just give u a W. Look at Meek, saying how drake got pissed on... had he been more creative and witty that would've been a big blow. But nah, he thinking like nters and just trynna say stuff people didn't know and took a L.

That's exactly what Joe is doing. He's creative enough to turn all the dirt known about drake into crazy bars, the defense by people obviously is "but we know this already"

Last edited:
Why does he keep bringing up Pusha T? Drake pulled up on you, don't bring up another man.

Drake started this over Budden having an opinion about his album, but won't dare open his mouth to a man that's been throwing shots at him for a few years. That's extremely strange. Especially considering Joe is a huge fan of Drake's and always expressed how much he loved his music. So I think he has every right to bring that point up. Drake needs to stop acting like a female.

Y'all need to go google pics of Drake, famb still got that bell pepper *** nose he came in the game with :lol:

You brahs letting a profile angle get you'll hyped.

For example:

Famb looking like Snuffleupagus in this pic

Last edited:
"Is that a world tour or ya girls tour".... the pink print tour...
With this rap **** it's not what u Saya it's how u say it. Saying something we don't know won't just give u a W. Look at Meek, saying how drake got pissed on... had he been more creative and witty that would've been a big blow. But nah, he thinking like nters and just trynna say stuff people didn't know and took a L.

That's exactly what Joe is doing. He's creative enough to turn all the dirt known about drake into crazy bars, the defense by people obviously is "but we know this already"

Bro no lol. Y'all gotta chill with the rewriting history :lol:

Drake said plenty things in the beef that were not being said before the beef.

His whole angle on back to back was basically sonning meek. Clowning him. That stuff hadn't been said before bro, nobody came at meek before saying his girl is wifing him, insinuated he's a snitch,

Hell in summer 16 drake even let us know after all the Jazz meek was talking they stayed in the same hotel and he ain't even do anything. Had to listen to back to back play all night :rofl:

Last edited:
Y'all need to go google pics of Drake, famb still got that bell pepper *** nose he came in the game with :lol:

You brahs letting a profile angle get you'll hyped.

For example:

Famb looking like Snuffleupagus in this pic

This is getting real petty. The podcaster is appeasing to the lowest of Drake haters. Plastic Surgery? Now were just making up things to rap about?

Like I said this beef is garbage. Drizzy should really take the high road when dealing with dudes like him.

Last edited:
This is getting real petty. The podcaster is appeasing to the lowest of Drake haters. Plastic Surgery? Now were just making up things to rap about?

Like I said this beef is garbage. Drizzy should really take the high road when dealing with dudes like him.

Exactly. Only ppl that care about this are drake haters cuz they wanna see him take an L :lol:

Nobody cares about joe budden. Dudes really want Drake to devote a whole track to joe budden :rofl:

Who would that benefit...give that ***** a slick couple lines and keep it moving. Like I said. He handled the way somebody smart would

Back
Top Bottom