🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Will & 7th Mile double teaming Rusty...Pause

Mr Waves and them bout to head up in here like...

My ***** @Ballerific703 will even the playing field. Real ****** vs trump supporters/drake fans

Thanks for the tip brah, good looking out.

-You seem like a cool dude, so a word of advice, I don't think you should be hoping couch flights to the UAE so Buddens can run dookie season on you in a Dubai Motel 6.

It is 2016, step your thot up baby girl. At least make him pay for his own ticket

He gotta finish ******** on Drizzle Drake first...That boy love being covered in human waste

Last edited:
Idk b. All it takes is a "2am bent over in the Oval Office" and u might turn.

Idk b. All it takes is a "2am bent over in the Oval Office" and u might turn.

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] it's sad because it's true

Aww look at the two of yo, y'all told me

-And Will faking, supporting convicts with over-sized veneers ain't me steez. Don't act like we didn't see Trump giving you a shout out the other day

You made it pa :smokin

:lol: Imma stop,

Will and 7th can clapback and claim victory if they want. :lol:

Good game
We ain't relevant enough for a response?

That's not it

I tried to get Quentin Miller to write some more shade for me, but the Nike Store said the finally scrapped off the floor and threw him out.

If I find him in dese streets, we might get it going again.

Alright let me know. Try to reach out to partyoverthere or the rest of the nobodies if u can.

Last edited:
The back and forth's in this thread >>>>> this "battle".

Drake and Buddens should hire y'all ***** to make their diss records. 99% sure it'll be better than whatever they put out.

So whatever happened to "Mo G with the dance moves" :lol:.

Last I heard....he got tied up and beat up.....and went back to Somalia or something.

The only thing I find "funny" is saying Drake got in his feelings because Joe reviewed his album. Naw. I've heard every single episode of that podcast and Joe talks about Drake A LOT...like...all the time. And always from the position of:

"I love Drake, but..." "I played truth or truth with Drake once..." I texted the OVO guys and asked them... but they didn't answer." "HUGE Drake fan, but..."

This has been happening for a year now. He promoted his podcast by using clips of him talking about Views. That's the only time he's ever used clips to promote his podcast--the only time. He earned those shots on No Shopping. He worked hard for them.

Last edited:
So whatever happened to "Mo G with the dance moves" :lol:.

Last I heard....he got tied up and beat up.....and went back to Somalia or something.

Once Drake pulled the cosign, fambs life has been in shambles

Dude outchea milking Camels in the Middle East. Think, I'm lying........

Famb is on Loon status.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom