🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Man all these shots w/o a real track is wack

It's definitely lame as **** of him to make it seem like he was going to ignore everything, and then let the shots fly from the comfort of a room filled with his fans anyway.

I wasn't one of those "they dissed him so he has to make a response" cats at all, but what good is engaging it halfway?

Last edited:

Does this guarantee that the next track drops?

Drake is really handling this in the smartest way possible from his standpoint. Released No Shopping before he went on tour... Now it will be "I have no time to respond" and people will run with that.

Do I agree with it? Idk but it's definitely the smart play.

Last edited:
I think the smartest play would have been to remove those weak *** shots on No Shopping and leave it alone. You do that or release a full diss track. His **** talking was wack as hell yesterday.

He been doing that at OVO fest last year he had a big *** screen with meek mill memes on it

No, I'm referring to talking about Joe Budden in concert. That's the same thing Meek used to do instead of doing diss songs.

No, I'm referring to talking about Joe Budden in concert. That's the same thing Meek used to do instead of doing diss songs.
So can joe can talk about Drake on IG Twitter and Podcast non stop but drake can only respond via diss tracks righttttttt

How did Drake become Meek, even throwing shots in concert
mean.gif
life is funny, ain't it?

Drake doing the same thing Meek got crucified for, and nobody cares. 

Yea. I don't understand the logic. A Drake song is news. Joe Budden has an album about to drop and a single he just shot a video for. Drake dropping a song about Joe would only benefit Joe and have zero benefit to Drake. Like...zero. I'm sure he'll address it at some point, as it's apparent he's not "scared," but he's definitely not about to promote Joe's album for him.

Joe isn't Meek, man. There really are levels to this ****. Drake had a section of a fanbase to gain by taking Meek down. He had a chance to absorb some of Meek's fans and make himself bigger. He took that opportunity. And it actually raised Drake's profile. I mean...he got a Grammy nod for it and he did a Back to Back joke on SNL that reached *that* audience. He's really the most popular and marketable rapper...possibly ever. Everything he does is news. Him coming out with a song about Joe Budden puts Joe Budden into a light he hasn't seen, even at the height of his career. That's what it did for Meek, too. Meek was getting coverage he hadn't seen off that situation. You really have to be careful what you wish for.

And for somebody who doesn't want attention and is ducking the spotlight, like he says he is, he sure does have the most popular rapper's name in his mouth a lot. And not for a solid reason either. That's why he isn't getting the traction he thinks he should--it seems very contrived and over ambitious.

HE started it tho. Give him free promo for his album and all that other bs don't make sense when started the ****. If Joey was just throwing disses for no reason id disregard it also, but that's not the case

HE started it tho. Give him free promo for his album and all that other bs don't make sense when started the ****. If Joey was just throwing disses for no reason id disregard it also, but that's not the case
Joe admitted on his most recent podcast that he started this whole thing what are you talking about

Drake was in a different zone on NWTS, that album is amazing :smokin

Better writers bro can't you tell by the quality of the music? Imo it's completely obvious from the song structure of NWTS compared to Views. I would go even further and say Views is probably mostly him.

By giving a review to a album? He gave his opinion and boy took it to wax. Don't throw shots and run when the noise come. He gonna throw shots at everybody who gives a bad review of his bad album? Dude was let down as a fan of him. He took it to wax but won't respond when **** gets thick. Throw a shot at a venue filled with your fans.... yea that'll get em. Real meekish.

By giving a review to a album? He gave his opinion and boy took it to wax. Don't throw shots and run when the noise come. He gonna throw shots at everybody who gives a bad review of his bad album? Dude was let down as a fan of him. He took it to wax but won't respond when **** gets thick. Throw a shot at a venue filled with your fans.... yea that'll get em. Real meekish.

That's the thing. Drake is a Joe stan so he was hurt that Joe made it public that he wasn't feeling his album so he responded to Joe on the French record. That's cool with me but when these dudes say "Joe is irrelevant" "Drake has better things going". That doesn't make sense. If that's the case why was he hurt by a podcast review? He woulda just ignored him completely.

How is he "running" running would be changing his verse on no shopping ... "running" would be not aknowledging joe ... "running" would be trying to squash it ...none that happen ... You either seriously lacking comprehension skills or just trolling ... I assume it's both

Gucci ain't doing no numbers. What singles does he even have off of "Everybody Looking"?

"Back from the Feds"? (Spellcheck)

he damn near leaked the whole album himself

"1st Day Out Tha Feds"

Released: May 28, 2016

"Back on Road"

Released: June 8, 2016

"All My Children"

Released: June 24, 2016

"Guwop Home"

Released: July 13, 2016

"Waybach"

Released: July 19, 2016

if gucci/his label cared about "numbers" back on road would have BEEN on itunes and had a video out

I forgot about "Back on Road". The rest of the songs i haven't heard. Let me check this album out.

Well what do u call it? Tell a corny joke at a concert? If u ain't responding u running. I ain't buying that he's too busy **** or the Joe ain't relevant **** Cuz if he wasn't he wasn't he wouldn't have acknowledged him at all. He's ducking it, the time frame of responding is done and he looking like meek.

Back
Top Bottom