🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

You know why it was surprising about all the "hits" he has? Because not a damn one is timeless. Easily forgettable after the radio and clubs stop playing them, as you've just proven.

Son is trash.
Started

Hotline Bling

One Dance

Find your love

Records that have the potential to be timeless. Still too early to tell.

Definitely sodium and whatever else makes a person delirious.

Lowkey we ran the haters out this thread [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm sure they'll be back, when some more drama happens

It's some weirdos in here man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Like legit weird.

Dude from OVO basically admitted that they had a tent of writers :lol:

It was majid Jordan

http://news.hiphopearly.com/majid-jordan-speaks-living-studio-tents-writing-drake/

These dudes BEEN said Drake had them in tents. :lol: Q Miller was basically the same. PND giving him a lot of ****.

These stans just live in fantasy land where he's just getting "help". Reference tracks are not help. :lol:

Theres extremists on both sides of it

Dudes in here claiming Drake writes 0% of his music
Dudes in here in denial that he gets help

I like Drake too he's one of my favorite artists (notice I didn't say rapper), but it's obvious he utilizes the help to reach the level he's at. #1 artist in the world (probably second actually behind Bey), but I'd say his method paid off

The people who care about the writing stuff arent buying his music anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
You know why it was surprising about all the "hits" he has? Because not a damn one is timeless. Easily forgettable after the radio and clubs stop playing them, as you've just proven.

Son is trash.

Started
Hotline Bling
One Dance
Find your love

Records that have the potential to be timeless. Still too early to tell.

Do you understand the definition of the word?

Son literally said he was at the concert and didn't realize how many "hits" male duck had.

Son got no classics or timeless tracks. Cats talking about personal favorites. Not the same thing. All his records are flash in the pan singles. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hotline Bring is trash, people only remember it because it reminds that male duck dances like their pops.

Last edited:
male duck :lol: that was kinda funny but the rest of that post was utter nonsense and hate. I don't care for the songs listed, but their impact to the masses is undeniable.

hotline bling is almost at 1b views on youtube. calling it timeless or classic is not far fetched. doubt that it'll be a 'flash in the pan' like panda or white iverson. again i don't even like hotline, one dance, or controlla that much.

Hotline Bling could definitely be considered timeless in years to come, regardless of how manufactured and corny it sounds. That song is ingrained everywhere and there's no way to get around it.

Hotline and Hold On will always be well received at events, I don't see how thats not timeless

I'm a Drake fan but hotline bling and one dance are timeless? Ehh don't know about that.

Even though I don't like started from the bottom I can see how some can consider it timeless

Last edited:
Juicy

Nothin' But a G Thang

Shook Ones

NY State of Mind

It Was a Good Day

Hotline Bling

Yup....sounds about right. Timeless.

Lol at the songs you picked. Sit your *** down, tryna pick hardcore rap songs to compare it to. How about drop it like hot by snoop? Timeless...still gets play in the club. Yeah by usher luda lil John...still gets play in clubs. Etc.

Btw, hotline bling is a really good song, even though it's burnt out like when it dropped that **** was hypnotizing.

Last edited:
Juicy

Nothin' But a G Thang

Shook Ones

NY State of Mind

It Was a Good Day

Hotline Bling

Yup....sounds about right. Timeless.

Lol at the songs you picked. Sit your *** down, tryna pick hardcore rap songs to compare it to. How about drop it like hot by snoop? Timeless...still gets play in the club. Yeah by usher luda lil John...still gets play in clubs. Etc.

Btw, hotline bling is a really good song, even though it's burnt out like when it dropped that **** was hypnotizing.

Bamma...u another one that doesn't understand the definition of timeless?

Yall moving the goalposts. :lol:

No timeless records and no classics either if we're being real. I doubt Hotline Bling is going to be a staple in about 5 years. He doesn't even have anything that's Return of the Mack level.

Back
Top Bottom