🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Thread is lame, someone hit me up when new music drops

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon man.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

He said Drake doesn't write all his music.

You said you know 100% the opposite.

We all are wrong every now and then.
Bro all I'm saying is that Drake writes his raps and gets help. I said that then, And I'm saying that now 
laugh.gif

Look at what I said, my man just quoted it for me.

That is exactly what Q. Miller said he does for Drake. Is it not?

Last edited:
C'mon man. :lol: :smh:

He said Drake doesn't write all his music.

You said you know 100% the opposite.

We all are wrong every now and then.

Bro all I'm saying is that Drake writes his raps and gets help. I said that then, And I'm saying that now :lol:

:lol:

No you didn't. It's clear as day what you was saying. You was wrong. **** happens.

laugh.gif

No you didn't. It's clear as day what you was saying. You was wrong. **** happens.
It really isn't clear as day. I even elaborated on what I meant by what I can confirm
 And i've never spoken with Drake directly about him writing his own records but I've had conversations with people who've been around him when writing a record and they told me it's a pretty exclusive ordeal, him writing his music. The extent of help he gets may be when he reads a rap to someone, or they play the record back to someone(s), and they tell him to adjust a line, or change a few bars, things like that.
This is still what happens, but y'all so damn hooked on the reference record thing  that y'all can't see that. In fact, the underlined is the purpose of a reference record in the first place 
laugh.gif
 But if you don't understand how Reference records work and think reference records mean = writing for someone then I guess, y'all got it.

Last edited:
After reading the pages of nonsense.... Simple as this.....quentin millers version of know yourself is buns.....drakes is great. I said previously that people forget about the music sounding good and anyone of us here can write a song but how many of us can make it SOUND good? As a person who enjoys future as well as drake.... Why does future get a pass for SOUNDING good with no lyricism but then drake gets flamed for actually putting effort with his crew to create GOOD quality lyrics? Future might not be using writers i guess will be the response but how tough are the lyrics on 56 nights or march madness which are two of the greatest songs recorded ever.......the lyrics are NOTHING/EMPTY but future makes it SOUND good so it is GOOD music..... starting to believe that people will just hate on whoever is the best (like lebron) just to go against the grain....its like the bad kids at school who HAVE to sit in the back of the class because the normal kids care about their education and go to learn....not to be different/ cool

Nope. It's believed to be about a collaboration he and Vinylz put together for Travis's album. People think it's a joint with The Weeknd and Drake together on it.
Really? I thought The Weeknd and Drake hated each other right now. Sure sounded like it on that Drake x Zane Lowe interview.

Drake was a much better rapper when Weeknd was in the fold too IMO

Really? I thought The Weeknd and Drake hated each other right now. Sure sounded like it on that Drake x Zane Lowe interview.

Mostly KTT speculation, but Boi-1da and Vinylz both have tweets about bringing two giants together that people thought wouldn't work together again or something along that line. There was thread over there full of tweet links I was going to link to that I can't find for the life of me right now, so go ahead and take everything I said except the contents of the tweets I mentioned with a grain of salt.

Definitely wasn't in reference to these songs Drake teased though. The chain of tweets from those two about whatever these emojis symbolize ([emoji]128011[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji]; people drew the Weeknd connection because he's been using that lightning bolt whenever he talks about his next album) goes back at least a few months.

Last edited:
Also thaught drake and Travis weren't in good standings with each other over Rihanna

Last edited:

He definitely was, OVOXO still one of the best moments for music in this decade.

He definitely was, OVOXO still one of the best moments for music in this decade.
It's kind of sad that the people only got a year's worth of OVOXO material. I'm on One, Free Spirit, Trust Issues, Dreams Money Can Buy, Marvin's Room, Club Paradise, Take Care the album, his image even,

all of Drake's material at the time had the XO aesthetic to it and he was better for it. 

Back
Top Bottom