🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Kanye a credited writer on Two Birds, One Stone [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Producers always have writing credits

Kanye choosing drake over pusha, cudi, and HOV all because drake is the hottest out right now :lol:

Like I said he's secretly been one of the biggest d riders in the game but never gets called out in it

Last edited:

Kanye choosing drake over pusha, cudi, and HOV all because drake is the hottest out right now :lol:

Like I said he's secretly been one of the biggest d riders in the game but never gets called out in it
I just think it's funny Kanye had input in that song dispite him shouting out Cudi the other night at his concert

although ye might not have heard the final version

I disagree who has Kanye rode?

Hes been the wave for nearly 2 decades.

A collab album with Drake will help Drake more than Kanye.

Kanye is one of Drakes idols , why would he turn down this opportunity?

Kanye don't gotta do nothing more in hip-hop he's in the hall of fame already

Kanye helped Drake write but Kanye got writers [emoji]129300[/emoji] sounds like a never ending loop of writers

How would a collab album help drake more when hes the one who put up record numbers this year [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's 2016 not 2009

And if you can't notice Kanye riding tails then I dont know what else to say

Last edited:
I finally heard fake love today and omg it has to be one of the worse songs I've ever heard, very disappointed in drake

Ain't never lied

B****s don't believe me when I say Kanye does a lot of the sheneigans that he does because he wants to go viral, and be relevant. He's even admitted It himself

Back
Top Bottom