🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Are some of you guys seriously feening for ONE SONG that bad? You seriously wont sit down and enjoy the album because 'The Ride' is still missing? 
Gotta be kiddin me...loosin up, enjoy the music, that one song will leak soon enough sheesh. As if its the end of the world THE RIDE is missing...
laugh.gif

Nah I just don't mind Waitin till I get all the tracks.

Originally Posted by manslayer

What if this is a mixtape.....and the album is still going to come out but everything is different?

Reaching super far from that Just Blaze tweet, but one can wish, right?

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Reach of the year on NT. 
laugh.gif

What if this is a mixtape.....and the album is still going to come out but everything is different?

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Reach of the year on NT. 
laugh.gif
not reach of the year more like wishful thinking
reaching is saying something like obviously lord knows is illumanati work and the chanting is the souls of all the enlightened...
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Reach of the year on NT. 
laugh.gif

Well, Drake really doesn't mind that everyone has been getting songs and he has been releasing most of the songs on his own...
I'm about to black out from so much pain from my pulled back muscle from reaching so far 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but we can wish
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thank Me Later > Take Care imo
none of the songs really grab me. Lord Knows beat is nice but I don't think Drake was the artist for it. Look what you've done has been on repeat though.

I just have to say guys...Practice is one of the most 
pimp.gif
 songs I have heard in a very long time. I don't even know why...the Juvi sample, that whole feel...that beat, that flow, everything was just superb. 
I know the album is full of great songs but I must of listened to Practice like 8x in a row... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Presses play*

*Listens through Over My Dead Body*

pimp.gif

Yes! Great Start to the Album, this is the Drake i *@%! with heavy!

*Proceeds to listen to album*
Edit: 

Oh my God @ Shot for Me .... *!@!#! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im sitting here halfway thru "Buried Alive" just nodding my head.....then I was like, wait..............is that Kendrick?
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Thank Me Later > Take Care imo
none of the songs really grab me. Lord Knows beat is nice but I don't think Drake was the artist for it. Look what you've done has been on repeat though.

That's how I feel right now, but I haven't given it enough time.  IMO, Drake rapped better on TML than Take Care...

I am so glad Drake geared this album towards quality music rather than commercial. 
I was so worried when he dropped Make Me Proud, but I give him his props...he executed a solid album full of solid, quality music. A lot of these songs can be successful commercially, but they weren't made to do so which is appreciated.

Its nice to see him provide us with the kind of music we all knew he had in him. 

pimp.gif

Goodnight ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom