🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

damn yo
laugh.gif

Eight pages of +%$%$!%! and comedy, Drake threads are almost as funny as Wale threads

Eight pages of +%$%$!%! and comedy, Drake threads are almost as funny as Wale threads

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

OrenthalJames wrote:
No disrespect (truthfully),

But am I the only one who can not take what Robby says serious because his avy is so gay to me? Everytime I see his avy, I never bother to read his post, cause just figure all his posts are dumb as his avy. I dunno what it is man, but that avy is fruity to me. Sorry man, just had to get that off my chest
ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.
Yep exactly what I said when i busted all over your face. I promise, you will be the last guy I %@@$

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't front though, as I scrolled down I did a quick double-take like, "F#^$? Is that Estelle?"
laugh.gif

I at least read dude's posts though... somewhat.

OrenthalJames wrote:

But am I the only one who can not take what Robby says serious because his avy is so gay to me? Everytime I see his avy, I never bother to read his post, cause just figure all his posts are dumb as his avy. I dunno what it is man, but that avy is fruity to me. Sorry man, just had to get that off my chest
ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.
Yep exactly what I said when i busted all over your face. I promise, you will be the last guy I %@@$

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't front though, as I scrolled down I did a quick double-take like, "F#^$? Is that Estelle?"
laugh.gif

I at least read dude's posts though... somewhat.

OrenthalJames wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.

-The Juice

You can relish in your bravado for the moment.

Then again, you are the same guy who cried when Wale winked at you. Word to the Hispanic cat who met Drake, since we are in his thread.

My sentiment remains.

OrenthalJames wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.

-The Juice

Then again, you are the same guy who cried when Wale winked at you. Word to the Hispanic cat who met Drake, since we are in his thread.

My sentiment remains.

OrenthalJames wrote:

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.

-The Juice

A pic of DWoods is gay....
well thats new
laugh.gif

OrenthalJames wrote:

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.

-The Juice

A pic of DWoods is gay....
well thats new
laugh.gif

OrenthalJames wrote:
TheGrimm wrote:
OrenthalJames wrote:

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.

-The Juice

My sentiment remains.

Then again, you are the same dude who even bothered to remember my post, just waiting for the right time to "get me". And me crying over another dude? Hasn't happened since the last time you surprised me with a gerbil and a bottle of KY. Talkin about, "Juice call me your little Hamtaro."

Dudes act real fuddy duddy on this board like they walk around being hardcore and show no emotion. Stop it buddy. You are just as gay as me, if not more you knuckle head. Now stop trying to sass me and finish dippin my strawberries in chocolate little girl.

-The Juice

OrenthalJames wrote:
TheGrimm wrote:
OrenthalJames wrote:

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.

-The Juice

My sentiment remains.

Then again, you are the same dude who even bothered to remember my post, just waiting for the right time to "get me". And me crying over another dude? Hasn't happened since the last time you surprised me with a gerbil and a bottle of KY. Talkin about, "Juice call me your little Hamtaro."

Dudes act real fuddy duddy on this board like they walk around being hardcore and show no emotion. Stop it buddy. You are just as gay as me, if not more you knuckle head. Now stop trying to sass me and finish dippin my strawberries in chocolate little girl.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

The album is dope. Perfect for chilling/cruising with your girl.
I really don't see how you can't feel the album. Esp in the summer.
To each his own though.

For those who aren't feeling it, can y'all tell me what y'all were looking for?
Its cause NTers dont know girls so they want every song on every album to be super duper ultra I dont even get what the song is about lyrical
laugh.gif

I bet some of these dudes would play MF doom with a chick in the passenger seat

but its ok i wont Judge you guys.
What this man said. Dudes don't live in reality on this message board. It's a handful of dudes who have their minds made up which is going to keep them dry in the future.

I don't get the whole "If you don't like this album, you must like [artists with completely different subject matter, style, etc.]" logic.It's rather simple-minded.

The thought that liking or disliking TML could be an indicator of the number of women one is around is asinine.

People who think like this are no different from some ignorant, die-hard underground Hip-Hop fanimplying you listen to garbage music on the radio by not liking theirfavorite artist(s), and saying, "Sorry, I listen to that real +#@*. I'mnot some teeny-bopping, bright color- and tight pants-wearing, Pliesfan."

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

The album is dope. Perfect for chilling/cruising with your girl.
I really don't see how you can't feel the album. Esp in the summer.
To each his own though.

For those who aren't feeling it, can y'all tell me what y'all were looking for?
Its cause NTers dont know girls so they want every song on every album to be super duper ultra I dont even get what the song is about lyrical
laugh.gif

I bet some of these dudes would play MF doom with a chick in the passenger seat

but its ok i wont Judge you guys.
What this man said. Dudes don't live in reality on this message board. It's a handful of dudes who have their minds made up which is going to keep them dry in the future.

I don't get the whole "If you don't like this album, you must like [artists with completely different subject matter, style, etc.]" logic.It's rather simple-minded.

The thought that liking or disliking TML could be an indicator of the number of women one is around is asinine.

People who think like this are no different from some ignorant, die-hard underground Hip-Hop fanimplying you listen to garbage music on the radio by not liking theirfavorite artist(s), and saying, "Sorry, I listen to that real +#@*. I'mnot some teeny-bopping, bright color- and tight pants-wearing, Pliesfan."

OrenthalJames wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:
TheGrimm wrote:
OrenthalJames wrote:

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.

-The Juice

My sentiment remains.

-The Juice
Just by reading what you replied, my sentiments are cemented in the finest stone this side of Mt. Rushmore.

You're a disgrace to OJ Simpson and that's saying a lot.

Good day, chap.

Isn't it ironic that the thread of the most emotional artist in hip-hop brings out the emotions of everyone who posts in it?

OrenthalJames wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:
TheGrimm wrote:
OrenthalJames wrote:

ohwell.gif

-The Juice
you're a homosexual.

-The Juice

My sentiment remains.

-The Juice
Just by reading what you replied, my sentiments are cemented in the finest stone this side of Mt. Rushmore.

Good day, chap.

Isn't it ironic that the thread of the most emotional artist in hip-hop brings out the emotions of everyone who posts in it?

The best thing about 40's beats to me, is the fact that they are simple, and don't have that much action in them, which allows Drake to showcase his rapping ability.

"Am I wrong,
for making light of my situation,clap on,
when 40 got some %@$% for me to snap on"

The best thing about 40's beats to me, is the fact that they are simple, and don't have that much action in them, which allows Drake to showcase his rapping ability.

"Am I wrong,
for making light of my situation,clap on,
when 40 got some %@$% for me to snap on"

Good day, chap.
Yes I am a disgrace. Can we hug it out first though?

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom