🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Are they really counting this as 2? I know how they counted double disc sales back in the day (being 2x essentially). So they would count this as 2 albums but Migos and Chris Brown's last projects as 1? LOL.

It depends on the presentation

Like if Bhris woulda split those 45 tracks into 3 seperate “sides”, it would count as 3, which i’m surprised he didn’t try to go for that

It depends on the presentation

Like if Bhris woulda split those 45 tracks into 3 seperate “sides”, it would count as 3, which i’m surprised he didn’t try to go for that

Billboard and Soundscan count 1 sale as 1 sale. It could be 15 separate discs in a package and it still count as 1.

RIAA (people who give out gold, platinum, diamond) will count each separate disc. _’s in the 90s was doing those double albums selling 600k and getting “platinum” status. They always been on some bull**** tho they count albums shipped out as part of your sales and classification

Time for folks to start getting mad cause people are excited to hear the album lol

Every song gon sound the same

Aubrey washed

tenor.gif

Drake had so many fire loosies.. he couldve grouped them up to an album (pre-NWTS to post-IYRTITL)

5 AM in Toronto
Girls Love Beyonce
How Bout Now?
Draft Day
Days in the East
We Made It
Trophies
Believe Me (ft Wayne)
0 to 100
Back To Back
On My Way

cancel out IYRTITL & Views, add 6 PM in NY & One Dance to that ^ and u got something crazy

Drizzy seriously could make an album outta all his loosies & it’d be a classic.

I hope one day he does a B side concert like Hov did. Nothing but non singles & loosies.

Billboard is changing the way they count streams. They may impact how much he sales.

Billboard and Soundscan count 1 sale as 1 sale. It could be 15 separate discs in a package and it still count as 1.

RIAA (people who give out gold, platinum, diamond) will count each separate disc. _’s in the 90s was doing those double albums selling 600k and getting “platinum” status. They always been on some bull**** tho they count albums shipped out as part of your sales and classification

Oh ok thank you for clearing that up

You can always tell when an artist is doing some “double album” ish as an actual creative idea, and when they’re doing it to finesse the numbers

If Scorpion is in fact Side A Rap, Side B r&b, then I’d say there were some creative intentions there

This whole streaming era got artists using all kinds of loopholes :lol:

what about contracutally
is it counted as 2

an hour and 40 mins, hmm

interludes galore incoming

More Life has a run time of 81:42, an hour and 20 mins, 22 songs, this one has 3 more

A7A44C57-B1E0-42B9-A690-CA6A1582DFB5.gif

The fix is in

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom