šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Iā€™m comparing his pure sales of this album directly to the pure sales of his previous albums. Itā€™s a huge dropoff

I'm aware of that. And its a baseless fact seeing how with every year, streaming is taking over the physical.

^^ If the streaming metrics hadn't changed the numbers would be even higher...He's good, the others will suffer

Numbers are low compared to drakes previous albums. And Iā€™m talking pure sales.

There's no physical to buy. The only Apple music purchases I've ever made were More Life and IYRTITL and that's cause I didn't expect any physicals for those.

More people are adopting streaming services for listening to music so physical sales will drop year after year. Best Buy isnā€™t even selling albums anymore. Iā€™m sure other Brick and Mortar stores (target, walmart, etc) will follow suit in years to come.

sales drop off makes sense. More ppl stream music now than they did last years ago when ML dropped.

All markets are pushing for streaming now.

I dont even like drake if it matters

Where Does Survival rank in terms of his intros?

Tuscan leather

Survival

Keep the Family Close

Free Smoke

Rounds out my top four

2 tracks in and I can't buy what this ***** is selling.

Allude to Puff washing him, pretend this battle was some deadly beef that was gonna get outta hand like Pac and Deathrow?, pull the cliche I was about to..... Nah let me not say what I was about to do

Then Nonstop? :smh:

Is this how Canadian ****** get down? This how they move?

Last edited:
2 tracks in and I can't buy what this ***** is selling.

Allude to Puff washing him, pretend this battle was some deadly beef that was gonna get outta hand like Pac and Deathrow?, pull the cliche I was about to..... Nah let me not say what I was about to do

Then Nonstop? :smh:

Is this how Canadian *****s get down? This how they move?

I guess you didnt see that video of them smoking drakes homeboy.

Damn, I was digging Emotionless until he said I wasn't hiding my kid from the world, I was hiding the world from my kid :smh:

Son need to stick tonthe introspective raps talking about females problems and every day issues or something.

I thought he had something with Duppy but he should evade all diss battles with any good rapper forever now. Diminishes any tough talk rap and bragging.

And I can ignore the he dont write his raps same way I do for Ye just so I can check if its a good well crafted song.

Back
Top Bottom