🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

And people wondered why the response to The Story of Adidon was largely focused on Ye. Push just a pawn in all this. He should’ve just put the **** on the album.

Actually Drake dumb for trusting anything with Kanye at that point in time

Was he not cool with Jay yet to see how erratic Ye been? Has he never listened to These Are Our Heroes just to be prepared for who will let you down?

Actually Drake dumb for trusting anything with Kanye at that point in time

Was he not cool with Jay yet to see how erratic Ye been? Has he never listened to These Are Our Heroes just to be prepared for who will let you down?

White vans outside his house just to listen in on his music and predict his moves. Man, entertainment industry is the most cutthroat of them all.

And people wondered why the response to The Story of Adidon was largely focused on Ye. Push just a pawn in all this. He should’ve just put the **** on the album.

a pawn that made it to the endzone in camo and turned into a queen for the checkmate in this chess-formated beef

^Wrong thread but

B5A984AE-6A87-4077-9DC2-B812F77493E2.gif

Buddens break-down definitely opened up my eyes to some new angles on the whole thing, might have to re-do scorpion again.

Here I was thinking Drake had lost a step, but obviously not since he has some lines to reconsider

Dude is beefing with 2 of Kanye's closest friends he def watching how he move

Drake def didn't expect fam to take it there but Push didn't need Kanye for this info it's been out

Fun watching fans eat this up tho

I watched that Budden breakdown, Push still flames his goofy *** but Kanye is a world class sucker

Dude is beefing with 2 of Kanye's closest friends he def watching how he move

Drake def didn't expect fam to take it there but Push didn't need Kanye for this info it's been out

Fun watching fans eat this up tho
I didn't know about any of this before this beef, this was far from public knowledge

I would condense Scorpion to:

Survival
Nonstop
Emotionless
God’s Plan
I’m Upset
8 out of 10
Mob Ties
Sandra’s Rose
Talk Up
Is There More

Peak
Jaded
Nice for What
Finesse
Ratchet HBD
That’s How You Feel
In My Feelings
Don’t Matter To Me
After Dark
Final Fantasy

“March 14” should’ve been a loosie dropped on Father’s Day or something, it won’t age well with the album

I would condense Scorpion to:

Survival
Nonstop
Emotionless
God’s Plan
I’m Upset
8 out of 10
Mob Ties
Sandra’s Rose
Talk Up
Is There More

Peak
Jaded
Nice for What
Finesse
Ratchet HBD
That’s How You Feel
In My Feelings
Don’t Matter To Me
After Dark
Final Fantasy

“March 14” should’ve been a loosie dropped on Father’s Day or something, it won’t age well with the album

You took out elevate and blue tint LMAO. Good day sir

Back
Top Bottom