🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

That said I'm sure Falling Back will get many spins at day/pool parties, Uniqlo/H&M/Zara type places and malls around the country this summer.
Don't care who you are as soon as that joint starts playing you gonna see the entire place try and hit dat 'Island Riddim' and I aint mad it. That nine minute video dope as hell. Joint goes off.

At this stage of my life I just need good chill and vibe music. If I want lyrical bangers I'll go back to my early Jay and Nas discography.

P
Don't care who you are as soon as that joint starts playing you gonna see the entire place try and hit dat 'Island Riddim' and I aint mad it. That nine minute video dope as hell. Joint goes off.

At this stage of my life I just need good chill and vibe music. If I want lyrical bangers I'll go back to my early Jay and Nas discography.

Good point

* goes n plays kd 1 & 2, magic, 444*

53D840E4-A7B9-4714-A56E-FB4A55ACB9C1.jpeg

this aint it. some nice chill vibes on some tracks but this shouldnt of been an official album. ill take the few nice tracks an add to the playlist. most of it is forgettable though.

I mean...

NWTS keeps elevating with every subsequent project

Shouldn’t have Care Package there. That’s a dope compilation with previous era Drake loosies. Minus IYRTITL, Drake has basically been dropping his versions of Revival, Kingdom Come, and Before I Self Destruct for about 8 years now

Last edited:
Yall really didn't mess with Scorpion? One of his better projects IMO. He screwed up by making it a double disc, but if you cut it down to like 13 tracks then its a VERY solid album.

Yall really didn't mess with Scorpion? One of his better projects IMO. He screwed up by making it a double disc, but if you cut it down to like 13 tracks then its a VERY solid album.

I agree about if you filter out the filler songs it’s solid. But generally if you have to take away HALF of the songs from an album to make it listenable, that album isn’t good. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom