🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Look I understand what you guys are saying, but I don't care who dies, if
that's supposed to be my cover, I'm gonna have something to say. RIP PSH.
that's fine, but that makes you a self-centered, sensitive *** douche.

no one said they don't get it. we get it...but it's selfish and weak.
Why shouldn't anyone be self-centered, especially someone who has achieved as much as Drake?

I don't get how it's weak though. It takes a man of inner strength to say how he feels, regardless

of the backlash. That is regarding the cover stuff. If Drake made those comments (about yeezy)  and he won't s

tick by them than that is weak.

Drakes comments about Yeezus are true. :lol: That album has weak lyrics all over it. But this dude wants to be all buddy buddy with everybody he can't stand by what he said. Dude just keep exposing himself as a frail *** _.

I'm sure this has been said in here, but I always took "I do not **** with your new **** my *****, don't ask for my take on it" as a shot @ "Yeezus"...

...that Rolling Stone quote kinda backs that up.

I guess he should stay away from speaking his mind cause it seems whenever he says something it's gets blown up and taken out of context by people.

But it's the 5 year anniversary of the greatest mixtape of all time today though :pimp: :pimp:

changed the game.. who was dropping hits off a mix tape before SFG? no one

Last edited:

"Wanksta" is the second single from the 8 Mile soundtrack. Released in 2002, the single, performed by 50 Cent, produced by: John "J-Praize" Freeman, reached #13 on the Billboard Hot 100. It was first used on the mixtape No Mercy, No Fear, released in August 2002.

"Wanksta" is the second single from the 8 Mile soundtrack. Released in 2002, the single, performed by 50 Cent, produced by: John "J-Praize" Freeman, reached #13 on the Billboard Hot 100. It was first used on the mixtape No Mercy, No Fear, released in August 2002.

smh had no idea honestly.. I thought that was for the 8 mile soundtrack only :smh:

SFG did have 2 songs on billboard tho :\

Either way he gettin real comfortable out here.

"i am the kid w/ the motor mouth..."

Last edited:
Why shouldn't anyone be self-centered, especially someone who has achieved as much as Drake?
I don't get how it's weak though. It takes a man of inner strength to say how he feels, regardless
of the backlash. That is regarding the cover stuff. If Drake made those comments (about yeezy)  and he won't s
tick by them than that is weak.

not being able to handle a situation like PSH getting the cover like a man

and instead posting your mini temper tantrum on a social network...is weak.

the act in and of itself.

Back
Top Bottom