🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I completely forgot to post that. I encourage people to give it a watch, it's a fantastic interview with some real insight. Damn near made me want to start producing :lol:

I just love how much effort He and Drake put into the music. You can tell they really care about being rap musicians and not just "rappers." They really care for the craft and think everything out, especially 40. Dope to see.

I had to get 2 single seats in the 400 sections, so basically paid 200 a pop for lawn seats (instead of paying $350 on stubhub for lawns!)

I got 2 tix where u sitting?

400 level. :frown: Only thing I could get cause I waited 15 minutes queue and didn't want it to sell out by trying to get closer. Also finally have the time to go this year.

Pretty steep but at least I have reserved seating and have option of sitting hah. Its a small venue, so view from the lawns are still decent.

I completely forgot to post that. I encourage people to give it a watch, it's a fantastic interview with some real insight. Damn near made me want to start producing :lol:

I just love how much effort He and Drake put into the music. You can tell they really care about being rap musicians and not just "rappers." They really care for the craft and think everything out, especially 40. Dope to see.
Get out of my head b :lol: I had the same thought almost word for word

stopped the studio session and made everyone watch this in the lab

one of the dudes was in school for engineering got up and left, i low key felt bad for his actions, like bro he giving you free game

Static Major so underrated and so sad to think about what could have been.

Lollipop would have put him on, **** is one of the biggest hip hop songs ever.

His work with Playa and Timbo is amazing

Heard this last night, this is such fire. I need this guy to put a whole project

That steve nash joint is dope but he should never make a serious career in rapping. His bars were meh. That beat was dope

His bars were better than most mainstream artists tho...

srs...

Rode the beat smoothly, very dope instrumental.

Last edited:
Caught Would You Like A Tour up in Sweden this past weekend. Show was pretty nice. Weeknd killed it. Drake obviously took some notes from Kanye's live performances but overall, good time.

Connect

Lust for Life

Light Up

November 18

Club Paradise

Marvins Room

Doing It Wrong

Started From The Bottom (His best single ever)

Going In For Life

9 A.M. In Dallas

That was hard, especially towards the end when I had to start leaving stuff off

Honorable mention goes to Stay Scheming, even though thats not his song, his verse on there is a top 3 Drake verse ever.

Connect
Lust for Life
Light Up
November 18
Club Paradise
Marvins Room
Doing It Wrong
Started From The Bottom (His best single ever)
Going In For Life
9 A.M. In Dallas

That was hard, especially towards the end when I had to start leaving stuff off

Honorable mention goes to Stay Scheming, even though thats not his song, his verse on there is a top 3 Drake verse ever.

The resistance
Marvin's Room
Paris Morton Music
Free Spirit
Say What's Real
Come Thru
The Motion
Brand New
Dreams Money Can Buy
Karaoke

On the cusp would be Look What You've Done, The Ride, and Good Ones Go (Would for sure be on it if it were a full song)

The Real Her
Bria's Interlude
Shut It Down
Hold On We're Going Home
Sooner Or Later
Cameras/Good One Go Interlude
Look What You've Done
Crew Love
Houstatlantavegas
Come Thru

Back
Top Bottom