🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

And PND > Drake R&B > Weeknd R&B
roll.gif

I'd rather listen to Find Your Love and Best I Ever Had on an endless loop before listening to the Weekend

Yall trashing the weekend but you like Drake when hes singing foh
laugh.gif
drake voice is not as whiny as the weeknd

sorry I offended the men in love w/ another man

and if I'm not mistaken I think I'm in a Drake thread....continue your weeknd love fest in his thread 
smokin.gif

edit: one more thing.....I never dissed him as an artist cause I've heard one of his projects and it was cool. I just think his cuts on rappers albums are extremely trash and I always skip them. reading comprehension people

Last edited:
Drake has to work on not looking like a damn groupie when around people he's a fan of :lol:

Last edited:

Yall trashing the weekend but you like Drake when hes singing foh
laugh.gif

and if I'm not mistaken I think I'm in a Drake thread....continue your weeknd love fest in his thread 
smokin.gif

edit: one more thing.....I never dissed him as an artist cause I've heard one of his projects and it was cool. I just think his cuts on rappers albums are extremely trash and I always skip them. reading comprehension people
come on @Mr Marcus. i know you got syphillis but the bacterial dementia shouldn't have set in already.

Both
pimp.gif

Last edited:

smokin.gif

Doing too much, bro.  You've been on NT far too long to bring that lame stuff in here.  The nature of a lot of Drake's music and subject matter is whiny.  Why must I be so rich, the pitfalls of fame, the unseen flipside of wealth, etc.  Same dude who whines about his woman troubles and throws shade on other men in song, telling them how bad their man is and how he's the right one for her.  And it's fine cuz it sounds good and is generally relatable.  Just funny that you would say that detracts from the Weeknd's material/features but be saying it in contrast to Drake. 

Listening to Days In The East again while its fire, Drake kill me with the dirty macking and simping to the current woman in his life on big records so she can't escape it. :lol:

"I told you bout giving him chances on chances on chances"

"He's not holding you down, he's holding you back right now"

:smh: :x

I'm sure birds worldwide got tweeting and IG captioning with disgust at dudes that are only tryna fornicate.

Don't understand how you can be in the position he's in in life and having these thoughts, **** even having them period as a man but I digress.

Last edited:
Drake Announced as Host of The 2014 ESPYS

Live Telecast of Awards on July 16from Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles

Grammy Award-winning, platinum-selling recording artist and multi-faceted performer Drake announced today via Twitter that he will host The 2014 ESPYS on Wednesday, July 16, at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. The Awards will be televised live starting at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN. The ESPYS raise more than $1 million annually for The V Foundation, the charity founded by the late basketball coach Jim Valvano to promote cancer research.

Drake will be joined by top athletes and entertainers to celebrate the year’s best moments in sports. Beyond Drake’s numerous and notable accomplishments in the creative space, he is also the Global Ambassador on the executive committee for his hometown’s Toronto Raptors.

“Drake is an unbelievably talented entertainer who truly has a passion for sports. We are thrilled to have him to host this year’s show,” said Connor Schell, vice president, ESPN Films and Original Entertainment, who oversees the ESPYS.

“This is an incredible opportunity for me to combine two of my biggest passions—sports and performing,” said Drake.

Adds Maura Mandt, executive producer, “Drake’s charisma, energy and fearlessness come across whether he’s performing music, acting or doing comedy. We are all in for an unforgettable program.”

Drake is currently riding high on the success of his international “Would You Like a Tour” in support of his third studio album, Nothing Was the Same. Drake holds the record for the most number one hits on Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop chart. In January 2014, Drake pulled double duty as host and musical guest on NBC’s Saturday Night Live in one of the highest rated episodes of the season. Drake has become a true visionary and artist with his music and lifestyle brand, October’s Very Own.

The ESPYS

The ESPYS gather top celebrities from sports and entertainment to commemorate the past year in sports by recognizing major sports achievements, reliving unforgettable moments and saluting the leading performers and performances. The 2014 ESPYS will recognize both sport-specific achievements, such as “Best MLB Player” and “Best WNBA Player,” and best-in-sport winners, such as “Best Team” or “Best Female Athlete” that pit nominees from different sports against each other. The ESPYS honor ESPN’s commitment to The V Foundation for Cancer Research, a partnership launched with the late Jim Valvano at the inaugural ESPYS in 1993.

For additional ESPYS news and information, please follow our official ESPYS Twitter handle: @ESPYS.

Last edited:
Weeknd pimped all over that 'Drunk In Love' remix

Drake would've rapped about how they shouldn't be drunk in love because love is natural and she gets to talking crazy when she drinks and he's hungover from all the drunk love and he needs to join AA.

Drake is my dude though 
smokin.gif

That and he doesn't have enough hands to hold her and all her friends hair when they're throwing up

:lol: I hate when people make songs and place them under popular artists names to steal views, but this actually isn't bad

he got Drake's voice down pat. the flow and hook was basic as **** but still entertained me cuz of how close it was even though his lyrics were trashhhh.

his 3 stacks impersonation made me smh though.

Yall trashing the weekend but you like Drake when hes singing foh :lol:

and if I'm not mistaken I think I'm in a Drake thread....continue your weeknd love fest in his thread :smokin  

Sounds like your panties is wet why so much affection for him :lol:

who me? never.....people got hurt cause I said the weeknd ruins rappers tracks.....don't got time for his whiny *** voice

it is what it is....i'll say what I want cause what you gonna do about it? <3

just cause I stated it in a Drake thread doesn't mean a damn thing....this the most I've ever posted in this ************ 

so continue being upset guys 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Aight. On my like 29th listen, DITE is amazing beyond belief. My goodness.

This **** here is that **** you listen to drunk scrolling through you and a shorty text convo wondering where did ya'll go wrong or go through your camera roll and just looking back.

So simple but the line where he says "Waiting on you to hit me up" is so real dog. Im to petty to hit a shorty up first after a argument...that real **** when every text you get you hope its from her

Dem feels

This might be the softest **** typed in here yet this year. And that's saying a lot for a Drake thread.  My goodness he got y'all laid on the sofa, chin propped in ya hands, watching Scandal like "Sighhhhhhh" :smh:

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Random but...

Man I stopped hating on Drake man. I've always been a fan of dudes music. He has his purpose and his place and he always puts out enjoyable songs..

I just stopped engaging in convo with his fans. They go way to hard for dude.

Same for Kanye. I let the people around me sway my opinion and enjoyment of these dudes music.

Weeknd is still a ***** boy though.
And Yeezs still sucked.

Back
Top Bottom