🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

lol i diddnt mean it like that chill b i know boondocks is back on tv now

when did i said it was a bad thing... one person read my **** wrong and dudes wanna call me young thug 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Ya'll remember that short time period in 2010 when Drake first blew up and people were fiending for new verses/songs from him...he would perform new verses at his concerts and people would upload it to youtube?

Never really been a fan of Trust Issues until I heard this live performance of it :pimp: .

Random observation, but he just sang in the same melody here that he does on "Call On Me" two or three times (I noticed it around 4:00, 4:55, and like 5:08)

Just interesting because this performance was in 2012, and he probably didn't record "Call On Me" until the end of last year.

When a live version of a song is so good it puts a brand new spin on it for you. This is the Drake song that should be always be done live at his shows.

After I went to the concert, I must have played this song 50 times in a week.
Yeah, believe it or not, I wasn't feeling November 18th that much until I watched a video of it live
laugh.gif
.  I just wish he'd record songs for his albums the same way he performs them.

Random observation, but he just sang in the same melody here that he does on "Call On Me" two or three times (I noticed it around 4:00, 4:55, and like 5:08)

Just interesting because this performance was in 2012, and he probably didn't record "Call On Me" until the end of last year.
You have better ears than me, I never caught that.

HOWGH is such a well written song. While it's gathered some critical acclaim, I truly think its underrated as hell. Should have easily been nominated for a GRAMMY and it's one of the greatest songs for our time. On some Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke type ****.

Srs

HOWGH is such a well written song. While it's gathered some critical acclaim, I truly think its underrated as hell. Should have easily been nominated for a GRAMMY and it's one of the greatest songs for our time. On some Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke type ****.

Srs

I feel exactly where you're coming from and I remember Drake saying something similar in an interview that he wanted to make a timeless record for our generation.

I was on vacation in Miami at a function and when they played HOWGH ************* starting doing the Electric Slide at once.

I was :wow: :lol: :pimp:, I knew it was a classic after that, never seen anything like that.

Beat made me feel like I was hearing Say What's Real Part 2 before the drums dropped ...looking forward to full version

I was kinda hoping Drake would've had a throwaway verse because I know Wayne is gonna ruin the song :smh:. Maybe we'll get a Drake only version :lol: :nerd:.

Man I never really heard days on the east, that **** is live af :pimp:

Drake too real with his songs man :smh:

According to Slate.com Jay's verse on "They Don't Love You No More" was a Drake diss.

heh.

Got too much pride for my own good right now,

waitin on you to give in and hit me up,

So I can fall thru like old times and hit it up,

I'm terrible at inviting myself, call me over,

Those nights when you need someone, call me over

:smh: :smh: :smh: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom