🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I honestly think he doesn't rap "seriously", he's like that dude that just be in the studio goofin'

I honestly think he doesn't rap "seriously", he's like that dude that just be in the studio goofin'
He's an actor/musician just like Drake is. They're both very serious. He's just not really good... So he does it half clowning now so if you say the song sucks he can just say "but I wasn't really trying." He's dropping an album though
laugh.gif

Was listening to Wayne's How to Love again years later, and lowkey it's a pretty good song :lol: . Sounds like something Drake would make, surprised there was never a remix.

Still SMH at Drake NOT getting on Lil Wayne's "Single"

Last edited by a moderator:
Man IDC what you guys say, OB O'Brien is 2/2 right now with these two tracks. Steve Nash
pimp.gif
. Heard this in my cousins car before I even knew who it was, neither did he. I just googled Steve Nash rap song to find it.

YAWWWWWWWW

Man IDC what you guys say, OB O'Brien is 2/2 right now with these two tracks. Steve Nash
pimp.gif
. Heard this in my cousins car before I even knew who it was, neither did he. I just googled Steve Nash rap song to find it.

YAWWWWWWWW

2 for 2? But he dropped 3 tracks (this and 2 on at the same time.) People just pretended they didn't notice so they could keep slurping Drake's camp.

This is... not good.

Last edited:

pimp.gif

YAWWWWWWWW

2 for 2? But he dropped 3 tracks (this and 2 on at the same time.) People just pretended they didn't notice so they could keep slurping Drake's camp.

This is... not good.

I never heard this. This isnt bad IDK what you're talking about breh

OB is so *** :lol:

Drake not releasing whatever he said he did to "Single" will never be forgiven :smh:

I'm pretty sure he said he did his own version of it. 99.9% sure it was fire.

OB is so ***
laugh.gif

Drake not releasing whatever he said he did to "Single" will never be forgiven
mean.gif

I'm pretty sure he said he did his own version of it. 99.9% sure it was fire.
Wait are we talking about this?

This is one of my favourite Wayne beats ever. Drake would have killed it.

^ Drake did something to it back then, said a remix was coming, then never released it.

Which is kind of his thing considering all the promised remixes that he does that never see the light of day.

Last edited:
The Wayne version has Drake written all over it...wouldn't be surprised if the only thing Wayne had to do was jump in the booth and read.

When Wayne dropped "IANAHB" (which is a Wayne ALBUM, for reference), the first pressed hard copies had 'Single (feat. Drake)', which of course wasnt the case, Cash Money never released a statement

It just feels like he should of been on that hook no shame to the orig version i just think thats right up Drakes lane

Back
Top Bottom