🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

He does it the whole show .. I guess they just point out the Breezy part for people like you to run with it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at "people like you"

I haven't been to the show so I didn't know D & W clown on each other like that... & when I keep seeing clips of "Loyal" sung & danced mockingly by Drake followed by "FOH with that ****" what else am I suppose to think given the history between the two?

You saying I ran with it like I dissected a Drizzy verse & found/made up a subliminal that isn't even there 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Son if drake ever releases an album of him spitting on "The Catch Up" like beats, it would be his best album ever. :pimp:

Whats with Drake and Ethiopia ?

- "Young East African Girl , you too busy fing with your other man"

- "Ethiopian Girl, ethiopian girl with yo long curly hair and yo big *** booty"

- Signs Abel "The Weeknd" Tesfaye, who happens to have some Ethiopian in him

- Signs "ILOVEMAKONNEN" to his label. Makkonen is the birth name of Ethiopia's last emperor, Haile Selassie - Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael

- Signs "ILOVEMAKONNEN" to his label. Makkonen is the birth name of Ethiopia's last emperor, Haile Selassie - Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael

Bruh has you seen East African chicks? Some of the baddest women of this planet

From ******* with said East African chicks he linked up with the weekend and the other act

That Makkonnen guy Ethiopian though? Would of bet that he was Samoan or something. Dude looks like Junior Seau.

Last edited:

It's somewhat a coincidence but Drake grew up around a lot of them I believe. Don't Ontario got alot of Ethiopians?

I miss that short time period when Drake was messin with DR:

I'm in the Dominican, big papi Ortiz
SFTB vid in DR
Drake throwing up the DR flag all up in that vid
Cyn Santana
Song with Romeo (Aventura)
All them spanish girls love me like I'm Aventura

Amongst other things

Come back Drizzy :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow so I'm watching the TLC documentary and i hear this song in the background...

and I'm like damn where did i hear that from...

smh excuse my ignorance 
laugh.gif

Word for word n sh** i thought this was a new song from dude back then lmao 

oh well song still goes n i like his version better than the TLC version 
ohwell.gif

Billboard Hot 100: #35(+9) 0 To 100 / The Catch Up, @Drake [7 weeks]. *new peak* [his 17th top 40 single]

track was a free giveaway people just think about it :smh: :wow:

0 to 100 is one of his hardest songs ever. Cant even front. Not a fan of the Catch Up part though.

Last edited:

Billboard Hot 100: #35(+9) 0 To 100 / The Catch Up, @Drake [7 weeks]. *new peak* [his 17th top 40 single]

track was a free giveaway people just think about it
mean.gif
eek.gif

Drake is out here charting better than people who are pushing album singles, WITH promo...damn. When the music is good, it's good.

Back
Top Bottom