🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Official Grindin' Video trash 
mean.gif
 Scoobydoodoo

Damn, the ***** Drake did a leg of WYLAT, SNL, OVO Fest, Wayne vs Drake tour, gave away an album's worth of features and freebies, and hosted the Espy's all in less than a year.

0 To 100 is about to be top 30 on billboard and it was a freebie.

Jesus

Damn, the ***** Drake did a leg of WYLAT, SNL, OVO Fest, Wayne vs Drake tour, gave away an album's worth of features and freebies, and hosted the Espy's all in less than a year.

Jesus

Young King.

I feel like he's just getting started, Drake is going to be a billionaire multi-media force.

Jesus

Jesus

Young King.

I feel like he's just getting started, Drake is going to be a billionaire multi-media force.
"Cause I'm only 27 and I'm only getting better, if I haven't passed you yet, watch me catch up now"

"Yea, I always been on, I always been too on" Drake gon stay relevant for a while. I'm at the show right now! Patiently waiting for I to start

Back
Top Bottom