🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

My take on the new tracks :

How about now - my fav out of the 3 new tracks. my 4 year relationship got ended this summer. I thought she was the one. I'm hoping this song becomes my theme song to her in the future.

HOTM - thought it was just ok off the first listen. gets better with every spin. I thought it could of used a rap verse from Drizzy.

6 God - Worst Behavior 2.0. Worst Behavior > 6 God. Track bangs though can't front. I can picture this being big in the clubs and in the streets.

Heat of the Moment is nice, somehow singing Drake just works. The first verse though, what the hell is all of that even supposed to mean. Could have done without the entire verse
sick.gif

Heat of the Moment is nice, somehow singing Drake just works. The first verse though, what the hell is all of that even supposed to mean. Could have done without the entire verse :x

I don't see how you guys can still call a song nice if it can without a whole entire verse :lol: call a spade a spade the track is weak

I thought the First verse was about College & the hoops students go through.

Its ehhh to me. Still like it.

Bad verse spoils a good song, or do ya'll sit through Birdman verses too?
Maybe to you it does. Folks in here trying to tell others how to like a ******* song. FOH. It's not your business if I can live with the first verse being ****** and can still enjoy the remainder of the track.

Also, Birdman gets edited out of certain songs, it aint hard to do 
laugh.gif

Blasphemy birdman MAKES those songs :smh:

We'll be fine without birdman :smh:
The language without birdman :smh:

I'm saying when he raps on it, that talking is fine, even on The Language, this ***** is just talking lol

Bad verse spoils a good song, or do ya'll sit through Birdman verses too?
Maybe to you it does. Folks in here trying to tell others how to like a ******* song. FOH. It's not your business if I can live with the first verse being ****** and can still enjoy the remainder of the track.

Also, Birdman gets edited out of certain songs, it aint hard to do :lol:  

I was joking man chill

Who are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu gonna be

I'm all for Birdman getting his handrub on at the end of songs, but when you got songs like Money To Blow, he's dead center on it

what the hell is this ***** talking about in hotm first verse

I keep waiting to "get it" everytime i listen lol​

richer than the richest, fly like a bird :smokin

Hit the Gucci store, then later get served
We smoked out, with no roof on em
Them people passing, so we smash on em

Birdman fly talk is undeniable fam idc idc idc.

They actually needed more Bird verses on Rich Gang.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom